ƬӇЄ ƑƠƦƓƠƬƬЄƝ ƇƠMƤƛƧƧ ƤƛƇƘ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lenigue Forest ♠
The Barrows ◊ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:27 am by Misery

» Main Den ↑
The Barrows ◊ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 pm by Sky

» ~JOIN HERE~
The Barrows ◊ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:44 pm by Misery

» Main Den →
The Barrows ◊ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 am by Solaire

» Damien Mountain Range ♠
The Barrows ◊ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 am by Sky

» The Barrows ◊
The Barrows ◊ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 am by Aaron

» The Den ↓
The Barrows ◊ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:13 am by Aaron

» Guest Chatbox Rules-
The Barrows ◊ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:41 am by Airan

» Main Den •
The Barrows ◊ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 am by Bellator

Top posting users this month
No user

The Barrows ◊

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Barrows ◊ - Page 2 Empty Re: The Barrows ◊

Post  Solaire Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:07 am

Solaire sighed as he walked after Aaron, and his eyes lingered back toward Airan and Sky again and again. He wished he could go apologize to them... But he didn't want to make a bad impression in front of Aaron either. "I'm sorry about them, ple-" The words echoed in his mind multiples of times, and he cursed at himself silently. He hesitated slightly at Aaron's side, but decided again that he would just follow. Solaire honestly didn't want Aaron to think bad of him, but why should he really care when he treated the fellow Golden Fangs like this? He just wanted to go back over to them and apologize over and over, but at the same time he couldn't. Solaire looked at the sky; it was noon. Only a few hours till sundown... Maybe he could leave early and stop by Airan to apologize for his poorly-thought actions. Solaire glanced over his shoulder toward Airan and the other female, his usually-bright-golden-eyes dark with worry. Fearfully, Solaire watched as she stamped her paw down angrily and whipped around to the north with growls emitting from her mouth. The other female looked just as worried as Solaire was. A line of profound names and curses streamed through his mind, and he furrowed his eyebrows. 'Nice impression, Solaire. You're going to make Airan think you're a mindless fool... Following the Southerns around like a goody-two-shoes...' he snarled at himself mentally. He whipped his chin around so he could cast a venomous glare at Aaron. Okay, he made a really big mistake... A really big mistake. Airan would probably hate Solaire the rest of his existence for going along with Aaron's incredibly rude actions. Really big mistake... Solaire shook his head and sighed. He made a mistake, and he would learn from it. No, or maybe he was just overreacting... 'Calm down, Solaire...' he hissed. "Airan's upset now, Aaron... Was that your plan? You could've at least said hi," he muttered with accidental venom in his low, silken tone. 'She's gonna hate me forever!' he felt like adding, but changed his mind. It sounded too selfish in his mind - which he was, especially when it came to attention and company.

"If we're planning to get to the den before sundown, then we'd better hurry up," he spoke, this time a little louder. He leaped into a run and loped past Aaron, his ears pinned back to his skull in slight irritation.

[ Guys, I messed up on this post. I meant to have this as my newest post... But when I was editing this one to get the color code, I accidentally pasted the paragraphs for my new post, put it here, and sent it... I totally messed up! Do you know how to recover old posts and stuff?

Well, just ignore this post; it's supposed to be my new one! ]

Last edited by Solaire on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Solaire
Solaire
Golden Fang of the East

WQ Username : Rockylolers

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Golden Fang of the East
Crush: None

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:31 pm

AiƦan
"Even the most beautiful, can hold the darkest of secrets."

The she-wolf watched the males as they talked, snarled, and shared growls - it seemed like all of their personailty's clashed together forming somesort of agressive circle. It puzzled Aira, and made her wonder if she made the right choice of leaders, but what puzzled her even more was Bellator's habbit of muttering things to himself - things her ears couldn't quite catch. A sigh escaped the female's lips, and she quickly switched her attention back onto the grey she-wolf. "I'm sorry about them, ple-" She was about to finish her sentance, when Aaron pushed her aside, nearly sending her to the ground, and marched off, Solaire and Bellator close behind him. 'Do I even have control of my own pack any more?' A growl escaped her throat - she had just about had it. This place was just like back in the prison - worse even. The turqouise she-wolf stomped one of her paws on the ground, and lifted her head, before growling, and taking off towards the North. 'At least I had good friends and others I could trust at the prison!' The female thought, another growl escaping her lips.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

WQ Username : kiba wolf fang

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: She is Golden Fang of the North, and the pack's founder.
Crush: She doesn't have one.

https://tfcp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:17 am

Bellator shook his head and snorted, as if trying to rid his nose of some foul stench. He lashed his tail as Solaire walked up beside Aaron. Soon his mind wandered off to the picture he had drawn in the dirt earlier. He felt a low growl rumble deep in his throat as he recalled the wolf falling off the precipice. He stopped for a moment to raise a paw to his head. He squeezed his eyes shut, and snarled. Then he lowered his huge paw back to the ground and continued padding along after the two Golden Fangs.
Bellator
Bellator

WQ Username : KatetheWolf11

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Sentinel of the South

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:24 am

Aozora looked suprised at two wolves as they came up. Bellator and Aaron had a debate. Sky was cowed of the snarls and of the growls, don't talk anything, that was the best now. "I'm sorry about them, ple-" she heard the turquoise female said as Aira got pushed aside of Aaron. 'Huh' a suprised noise came out of her mouth, she didn't expect that he would push her. 'Are you okay ?' she wanted to ask her but she recognized that Aira was upset and watched as she runs of to the North. Aozora looked worried after Aira and then to the other wolves, she pressed her eyes together, 'What should I do now ?' she thought about it a moment and followed the turquoise she-wolf.
Sky
Sky
Golden Fang of the West

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Golden Fang of the West
Crush: -

Back to top Go down

Post  Solaire Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 am

Solaire sighed as he walked after Aaron, and his eyes lingered back toward Airan and Sky again and again. He wished he could go apologize to them... But he didn't want to make a bad impression in front of Aaron either. "I'm sorry about them, ple-" The words echoed in his mind multiples of times, and he cursed at himself silently. He hesitated slightly at Aaron's side, but decided again that he would just follow. Solaire honestly didn't want Aaron to think bad of him, but why should he really care when he treated the fellow Golden Fangs like this? He just wanted to go back over to them and apologize over and over, but at the same time he couldn't. Solaire looked at the sky; it was noon. Only a few hours till sundown... Maybe he could leave early and stop by Airan to apologize for his poorly-thought actions. Solaire glanced over his shoulder toward Airan and the other female, his usually-bright-golden-eyes dark with worry. Fearfully, Solaire watched as she stamped her paw down angrily and whipped around to the north with growls emitting from her mouth. The other female looked just as worried as Solaire was. A line of profound names and curses streamed through his mind, and he furrowed his eyebrows. 'Nice impression, Solaire. You're going to make Airan think you're a mindless fool... Following the Southerns around like a goody-two-shoes...' he snarled at himself mentally. He whipped his chin around so he could cast a venomous glare at Aaron. Okay, he made a really big mistake... A really big mistake. Airan would probably hate Solaire the rest of his existence for going along with Aaron's incredibly rude actions. Really big mistake... Solaire shook his head and sighed. He made a mistake, and he would learn from it. No, or maybe he was just overreacting... 'Calm down, Solaire...' he hissed. "Airan's upset now, Aaron... Was that your plan? You could've at least said hi," he muttered with accidental venom in his low, silken tone. 'She's gonna hate me forever!' he felt like adding, but changed his mind. It sounded too selfish in his mind - which he was, especially when it came to attention and company.

"If we're planning to get to the den before sundown, then we'd better hurry up," he spoke, this time a little louder. He leaped into a run and loped past Aaron, his ears pinned back to his skull in slight irritation.

[ Guys, a reminder: THIS IS NOT SPAM! Read my post above... if you want to know what's up with this... ]
Solaire
Solaire
Golden Fang of the East

WQ Username : Rockylolers

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Golden Fang of the East

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:49 am

Bell nodded. "Yeah, we better hurry up" he growled and took off after Solaire. He slammed his front paws down on the ground each time, as he was still angry with Aaron. He snarled a bit as he raced after the Golden Fang, his ears flattened against his head, the wind ruffling his long, thick gray and red fur.
Bellator
Bellator

WQ Username : KatetheWolf11

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Sentinel of the South

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 am

The Barrows ◊ - Page 2 Aaront10

"I assume you know where the den is, Bellator, but if not, it is just behind this clearing. You may explore... or hang out for a while. I have business of my own to handle." Aaron shot a dark glance behind him and looked ahead. Solaire had dashed away from his invite. Aaron needed to go to the Barrows and think things over like he always did there. The Barrows were his place of solitude... the only memory of real life he had left. Barrow's true definition was a flat piece of land. That was exactly what this area was, only Aaron saw much more in the word. Barrow reminded him of reluctance, fear, pressure, and dissent. Most of these things were directed towards his family. Aaron dashed towards the east of his territory.

A pang of guilt shot through Aaron's void of a heart. The ways Solaire reacted to Aaron's suggestions were not in joy, excitement, or support. They were in fear. They were in sorrow for Aaron's stupidity, or so he realized now. Aaron had dragged himself into a giant hole and sealed the top. There were no second chances, no matter how hard Aaron regretted his steadfast tread. How many lives were on the verge of ruin? How many spirits were crushed? Would Aaron's broken mind ever mend? His old legs were trembling, as the weight of Aaron's mind now doubled in size. He was sorry.

Aaron looked at the corroded ground, chipped away by the monstrous ocean. He had never learned what the ocean actually was; he had always assumed it was nothing. But the mysterious navy waves meant something now. They always did. Its meaning was just purposely placed away from the leader's reach. The salty water was something. It was a life. The scaly creatures that flipped out into the air at sunset lived in the ocean. The green tangles of weed grew there. The ocean was like a world molded into a mystery.

An ancient scripture of paw-prints was engraved into the sandstone ruin. This was where he had grown up, only the ocean had washed away the den (which meant filtering life, in Aaron's new opinion). Every time a member of his birth pack passed the relic, Aaron remembered, they were to dip a paw in the muddy ocean water and press it into the old stone. This had been done hundreds of times..... the relic was now the only memory of family Aaron had left. His father was ruined. His sister was somewhere far away. His mother was... dead. The relation Aaron had with his mother was unbearable. The day his father had outcast her from the pack was like a pique in the pack of his mind. The first time he had ever experienced true rage. "Mother.... your words used to sooth me. Remove my nightmares from reality," Aaron glanced at the relic once more, "But what rope can remove me from this abyss now? My nightmares have crawled back into reality and taken the worst stance..."

Aaron realized a note carved into the stone then and now. The elegant formation of letters, though somewhat illegible, told its own story. After staring at it for a while, Aaron realized it was four individual letters. His eyes twisted into the curves and horizontal and vertical lines, still making no sense out of the jargon. He turned away to the ocean. Aqua wakes of.... life.... crashed on to the shores. Aaron turned back to the letters. It was clear as glass now.

tคlк

"Talk?" Aaron hissed at the stone, "I have been talking! This is no help! My ancestors are just idiots after all," Rage welled up inside Aaron's chest again. What was he supposed to talk about? 'Hey Solaire! I gave up on trying to kill everyone, wanna be friends again?' Of course not! Aaron narrowed his eyes at the text and scampered back to the forest.
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Aaron is the Southern Golden Fang
Crush: Cake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2