ƬӇЄ ƑƠƦƓƠƬƬЄƝ ƇƠMƤƛƧƧ ƤƛƇƘ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lenigue Forest ♠
The Den ↓  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:27 am by Misery

» Main Den ↑
The Den ↓  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 pm by Sky

» ~JOIN HERE~
The Den ↓  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:44 pm by Misery

» Main Den →
The Den ↓  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 am by Solaire

» Damien Mountain Range ♠
The Den ↓  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 am by Sky

» The Barrows ◊
The Den ↓  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 am by Aaron

» The Den ↓
The Den ↓  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:13 am by Aaron

» Guest Chatbox Rules-
The Den ↓  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:41 am by Airan

» Main Den •
The Den ↓  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 am by Bellator

Top posting users this month
No user

The Den ↓

2 posters

Go down

The Den ↓  Empty The Den ↓

Post  Aaron Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:07 am

The Southern Den is a vast, stone cavern surrounded by prospering evergreens and pine-needles. It is not a popular destination because of its natural spooky appearance. Though the few wolves who do decide to live here gain unlimited access to the lives of small birds and mammals. There are a lot of miniature animals because of the forest that covers most of the territory.
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Aaron is the Southern Golden Fang
Crush: Cake

Back to top Go down

The Den ↓  Empty Re: The Den ↓

Post  Aaron Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:57 am

The Den ↓  Aaront10

Aaron pounced up to the Southern Den and plopped down, not bothering to wait for the jogging Aira. He opened his mouth and released a mighty yawn. After a whole day of abusing small creatures, his eyelids felt like lead. When Aira finally reached the den, Aaron grunted and sat up again. But this didn't seem as formal as Aaron would have liked. His muzzle was still stained magenta, as well as his neck and forepaws. "Give me just a moment, madam."

Aaron walked in an amble over to the pong just near the den. Its water was crystal clear, as always, and the trees around it looked everything more than sickly. A few spikes of green moss pointed east on the tree's bark and voles drank out of the pond. Aaron trotted over, growled loudly for privacy, and leaped into the water. He felt the sticky red goo unattach itself from his fur. Aaron crawled out of the pond, shook his fur dry, and jogged back to the den.

Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:30 am

Airan arrived at the den, and sat her rear down onto the grassy ground, her tail waving side to side. "Of course," She said, nodding her head and laying the rest of her down on the wavy grass, awaiting the males return. When he finally jogged back over, she opened her jaws, "We wanted to talk about lone wolves, and rouges, remember? Along with a bunch of other things - Mainly things along the arrival of new members." Aira lifted her head off her paws, and let her eyes shift over the territory, her gaze drifting back over to Aaron when she was finished.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

WQ Username : kiba wolf fang

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: She is Golden Fang of the North, and the pack's founder.
Crush: She doesn't have one.

https://tfcp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:39 am

The Den ↓  Aaront10

Aaron rolled his eyes and groaned. "Loners, rouges, whatever. What's the problem with new members in general? All you have to do is tell them what to do and they'll listen," Aaron paused. Recruiting a new member into his clan would be a dream come true. It had been his idea of a child, since he himself had none. New members were also those he could train to do his dirty work. Things such as scare off the rooks around his crystal pond and kill the sparrows that nested in his moss. A minion was his idea of a dream come true. "What are those other things? My history, again?"

Aaron remembered he had tactically avoided explaining his history to Aira. It was dark and confusing. And... magical if anything. Aaron sighed and placed a paw over his throbbing eye which his prey had punctured with its fowl feet. If Arian did con him into explaining his buried timeline, he wondered how he would explain it. The mountain.... his sister.... the... Will.
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:57 am

Aira turned her gaze away from him, her lips curving into a frown. "Is that what you think about newcomers?" She asked, looking somewhat serious, and her tail flickering slightly. "Newcomers are much than that - they are the pack's future," Airan climbed to her paws, and shook out her turqouise pelt, a loud sigh escaping her lips, "Well... I'm off to the North - your welcome to come..." The she-wolf sighed again, and padded off towards the Northern Territory.

Last edited by Aira on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

WQ Username : kiba wolf fang

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: She is Golden Fang of the North, and the pack's founder.
Crush: She doesn't have one.

https://tfcp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:13 am

The Den ↓  Aaront10

"Very well, then. Do as you wish. I appreciate your visit," Aaron said in a sarcastic half-snarl. Aira had just blackmailed him and he didn't like it. Just walking away? Was he not allowed to share his opinion? Dark thunder clouds rained in Aaron brain, causing himself to trot away. He decided to go towards the ruins. This was the place he had last seen his only family. No matter who she was. No matter what she believed. The haunting thoughts stormed his mind and he bounded restlessly off to the ruins.

Trees flashed in his peripheral visions, and Aaron drew his speed to a halt. A giant mimosa tree -- The Guardian of the South -- stood in the middle of his path. A soothing, calming feeling overthrew him, but the darkness immediately fought back. He snarled loudly and rounded the tree. In the distance he saw his glum destination.

Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: