ƬӇЄ ƑƠƦƓƠƬƬЄƝ ƇƠMƤƛƧƧ ƤƛƇƘ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lenigue Forest ♠
The Barrows ◊ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:27 am by Misery

» Main Den ↑
The Barrows ◊ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 pm by Sky

» ~JOIN HERE~
The Barrows ◊ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:44 pm by Misery

» Main Den →
The Barrows ◊ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 am by Solaire

» Damien Mountain Range ♠
The Barrows ◊ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 am by Sky

» The Barrows ◊
The Barrows ◊ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 am by Aaron

» The Den ↓
The Barrows ◊ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:13 am by Aaron

» Guest Chatbox Rules-
The Barrows ◊ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:41 am by Airan

» Main Den •
The Barrows ◊ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 am by Bellator

Top posting users this month
No user

The Barrows ◊

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Barrows ◊ Empty The Barrows ◊

Post  Aaron Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:10 am

In the far corner of the Southern Territory, there is a plateau. This rock formation has many ancient ruins atop it and also has craters, as the plateau used to be used at rather a levee against the floods coming from its other side. No life form lives there. Walking there gives one a rather ominous feeling. Some wolves go here to explore or to study.
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Aaron is the Southern Golden Fang
Crush: Cake

Back to top Go down

The Barrows ◊ Empty Re: The Barrows ◊

Post  Aaron Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:11 am

The Barrows ◊ Aaront10

Aaron drew to another pause. Everything was still. Eerily still. The stone carvings were stacked atop eachother in a permanent, untouched way. They all took a sandy, tannish brown colour unlike the dark dirt. There was no grass here. Unlike the pine-needle covered Lenigue Forest, the ground of the Barrows didn't even attempt to have green. A dusty breeze rushed through the area suddenly, diving into Aaron's soot black fur and chilling the surface of his skin. It wasn't comfortable, but Aaron was in his element. He shrewdly lifted a paw and trotted forwards. Just ahead was the Sea. It was the ultimate end of the South... and the West, he guessed. The water was a dark blue, not nearly as clear as his crystal path pond. Did anything live in this monstrosity? Aaron doubted it.

Aaron went to turn around. he was going to enter what was left of the ancient ruins. He was going to the place that he was cursed with rage forever. Enelex's Will..... his father's business. Legend said that Enelex, Aaron's father, had disappeared with tons of unfinished business. That work had all rolled up into one sheer force of hatred and cursed Aaron. Forever. But he knew Jenna deserved it and he didn't. Aaron wanted to lead a good life with a good pack and a good mate. But sadly, Jenna his sister had gone through the trouble of making sure Aaron didn't get his dream. She was the real evil. But she as well had disappeared. It all was a big mystery. Was he going to disappear next? If he did-- A deep, venomous thought gnawed the darkness away. "Does Arian care about me?"

Aaron squinted his eyes while telling himself that he didn't care. He hoped that such minor things as narcissism wouldn't prevent him from his plans to discipline the newcomers that came to him. The would form an uprising-- That was a little more than what he wanted, though. He wanted to make an impact on all of the loners and rouges. He wanted them all to listen to him and be more or less slaves. The South would not be overlooked while Aaron was in control.
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Solaire Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:05 am

The dark shadow gradually drew to a stop in the dusty clearing, and like the grounds surrounding him. He was still as the ancient statues around him. They towered into the skies with alien writing carved here and there. Solaire remembered an old tale the elders had told him, stating that thousands of seasons ago, humans had lived here. They had built these ominous figures so long ago, and yet they managed to stay towering, glittering with awe that shook off on every creature in its presence. Well, it shook off on Solaire at least. He wasn't as used to the South's barren landscape like Aaron was: Solaire lived in the Eastern territory - he was their leader - and that place was made up of luscious grasslands and woodland of all sort. The temperature was always just right, you would fall asleep to the lullaby of cicadas, and you would wake up to the song of bird every morning. However, in this place it was much different. Solaire felt a pinch of sympathy because as he traveled through the South to find its leader, he realized that there was not a lot of water. The Eastern territories had a lot of water.

Then the shadow moved again. It turned around, leaning into a slow stroll, to enter the ancient ruins. Solaire was silent on his paws, so he made barely a sound as he swiftly tip-toed over into a thick bush of dried, dying bracken. Being downwind of this shadow, it was easier to stay hidden. And the warm, brown colors of his pelt aided him by blending in to the bushes he crouched behind.

"Does Arian care about me?"

Sympathy rushed through Solaire as he heard the words, which were dripping with sadness, come from the wolf's mouth. He saw the Golden Fang's amber-yellow eyes squint, and guessed that he was probably deciding if he really cared. Moments later, Solaire noticed that the creature was slowing down again. So, he took his only chance and silently flitted from the bushes, and up toward the dusky shadow. He watched the wolf's sides rise in and out slowly as he breathed, not quite noticing his company yet. Solaire smiled to himself slyly.

"Hey Aaron," he said cheerfully to the wolf, a laugh rippling through him. It filled the air, sweet and low. Like the melting honey his eyes seemed to give the appearance of. Rather beautiful. Solaire grinned at the dark shadow, secretly hoping it found surprise in his sudden encounter.
Solaire
Solaire
Golden Fang of the East

WQ Username : Rockylolers

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Golden Fang of the East
Crush: None

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:18 am

The Barrows ◊ Aaront10

Aaron's eyes drew to perplexion. Solaire stood firmly there in front of him with a casual stroll. This wolf controlled the east. The East was everything, at least compared to the South. They had more than one drinking area whilst the South only had Aaron's crystal pool. Thus, a firm line of rivalry had formed between the two. Solaire preferred a more lax style of living, while Aaron liked to work. Aaron liked to work others as well. "Why hello there," He paused, biting off his clean reply. Was this a truce? Or was Solaire just playing games with him? "Why have you come?" The rest of his speech came out bitter and demanding. Aaron was heartbroken. One because he was in the land he had last seen his sister in, and two because Aira had left him with a cliffhanger.

Aaron's rainbow-coloured fur around his muzzle tingled. Something had landed on it. A snarl escaped his mouth and he tilted his head up. Aaron pounced forwards. A small lone yellow butterfly then flew off in an agonized way. A pang of sorrow burnt in Aaron's heart, but he pushed it away. The little things could not effect him. He was changed.
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Solaire Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:39 am

He watched as Aaron's eyes darkened with confusion, causing doubt to drip on Solaire's cheery hopes. Looking deep into the dark brute's eyes, he could have sworn that a glimmer of sorrow touched them. Solaire wouldn't blame him for this part. "Why hello there," Aaron replied, a pinch of bitterness causing it to cut off. Solaire struggled to keep his friendly smile in place. "Why have you come?" the Golden Fang of the South demanded, his voice yielding an underlying tone of something else. Something buried deep, but very profound, as hidden as it was. Aaron was hurting. Solaire could see it in the older male's flame-like eyes, and he knew this feeling. He felt this same way sometimes. It started after his parents separated, and after several times of abuse from the parent he stayed with - the not throwing stuff out. Every time he decides to throw out something, or if he sees someone letting go of loved ones, he feels like he will die. But after meeting this pack, he had healed drastically. Like the hole in his chest wasn't there anymore, but not completely healed either.

Suddenly a slight snarl rippled from Aaron's teeth, causing Solaire to jump out of his thoughts. A pretty yellow butterfly was flitting away from the wolf's slashing teeth. He looked at the dark wolf with a small smile, finally making up his answer. "I'm genuinely sorry, Aaron, for trespassing . . . I just wanted to stop by and let you know that if you need anything, I will be delighted to help. I don't want any enmity between us, as much as our sources differ - and I don't wish to put the thought of me thinking your Clan is weak. I am merely offering help," he added with a polite smile. He really didn't want this rivalry in the pack, for he thought of it as extremely unhealthy. What was the point of this pack if the leaders that made it up held grudges toward one another? Especially over resources that you could share?
Solaire
Solaire
Golden Fang of the East

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:57 am

The she-wolf arrived at the barrows, her pink tounge lolling out the side of her mouth, and her ears tilted forward. "Aaron?!" She barked, coming to a stop near an old log. "Are you here?!" Feeling tired, the she-wolf layed her self down on the dusty ground, her tail flickering side to side, and her eyes scanning the area for any sign of the black male. "I guess he's not here..." She sighed, her eyes not being able to spot him out in the open.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

WQ Username : kiba wolf fang

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: She is Golden Fang of the North, and the pack's founder.
Crush: She doesn't have one.

https://tfcp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:06 am

The dark grey female walked slowly through the forest. She looked around and her blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight. 'I can smell wolves, I guess I'm not alone' she thought and looked on the ground as she suddenly came to a big landscape. It was really beautiful there, so she stopped and takes a deep breath. 'Should I search for those wolves ?' her gaze went through the landscape as she suddenly saw a female wolf laying on the ground. She went two steps forward and looked behind her back. Aozora had no idea if she was save here or if the wolves would welcome her.
Sky
Sky
Golden Fang of the West

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Golden Fang of the West
Crush: -

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:21 am

The females ears flickered hearing the sound of footsteps behind her, and she turned her head, hopping that it was Aaron, or some wolf she knew. Her eyes widened, and she sighed, seeing that the sound of footsteps belonged to a stranger - a grey she-wolf. Her heart thudded quickly in her chest, and the turqouise female climbed to her paws, her large ears pointed forward. "Hello," She greeted, her tail starting to sway side to side, thinking of new canids joining her pack. "My name is Airan... please call me Aira." The female's usual friendly smile made it's way onto her lips, and her tail wagged faster.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:30 am

Sky looked to the turquoise female who was laying on the ground. She was a little bit nervous. Suddenly the female who was laying on the ground, turned around and looked at Sky. "Hello," she heard a calm voice. The dark grey female looked at her "H-hello." she stuttered. Never had she seen such a friendly wolf before, the most wolves she met, snarled at her or wanted to attack her. "My name is Airan... please call me Aira.". Aozora looked at the female who was known under the name Aira "Hello Aira, nice to meet you. My name is Aozora but you can call me Sky." she said with a friendly voice and her tail wags slightly from side to side "I hope I haven't terrify you." she smiled.
Sky
Sky
Golden Fang of the West

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:36 am

Bellator followed Aira and looked at the fae named Sky. "Bellator" he said in his rough voice. He wasn't too sure about either of the she-wolves right now. He tried to keep on his blankness, but his lip curled and blew the air out of his nose. He quickly regained his mask and looked at Sky. "Is she going to come with us, or what?" he snapped.
Bellator
Bellator

WQ Username : KatetheWolf11

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Sentinel of the South

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:47 am

"Nice to meet you Sk-" The she wolf was in the middle of speaking, when Bellator trotted up to the scene, and snapped at the her and the other female. "Er, hello Bellator, and I'm not sure," She smiled weakly, and turned her gaze from the large bulky male, and onto the grey wolf called Sky, who seemed not to be a threat. "Would you like to come Sky? We are looking for a fellow leader of my pack," Airan asked, her lips curving into a friendly smile. "If you'd like, your also welcome to join my pack."
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:07 am

Bell sat down while the two she-wolves conversed. He became more and more irritated with every word they spoke. He had tried to look blank and expressionless, but his true ill temper was breaking through. His gray and red tail swished around on the ground. "If those two don't hurry up, I'm going on myself" he muttered to himself as he glanced over at them.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Sky looked happily at Aira "Nice to meet you Sk-" she heard Aira's voice as she suddenly hears the sound of footsteps. Aozora turned around and saw a male wolf. "Bellator" she heard the voice of the male "Nice to meet you Bellator, I'm Sky." a weakly smile came upon her face. "Would you like to come Sky? We are looking for a fellow leader of my pack," Sky turned her gaze back to the turquoise she-wolf "Of course, if I can." she smiled and added to her sentence "Wow a follow leader.." she looked suprised and grinned. "If you'd like, your also welcome to join my pack." Sky's tail wags fast from side to side "Wow, yeah I would really love to join your pack." Aozora said and her heart was filled up with happiness.
Sky
Sky
Golden Fang of the West

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:52 am

"Pff. Fellow Leader. Let's just hope this Aaron wolf gives me a good rank" he muttered to himself. he scratched with his claws in the dirt impatiently. He drew with one claw in the dirt, and it turned out to be one wolf standing atop a cliff, watching another fall. Bellator didn't know what had made him draw this, but it happened. He ran his claws over it, leaving nothing but a forgotten memory. And maybe the picture really was one of the brute's memories.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:11 am

"Great!" The she-wolf barked, her lips curving into a smile. "Well, I think Aaron's around here somewhere," She said, her eyes shifting over the territory, and her tail wagging gently. "This is his part of the territory," The she-wolf perked her ears, and started to walk towards the ruins, remembering that he liked to go there some times. "Aaron?!" She called, now standing at the enterance of the ruins. Her eyes darted side to side, and she smiled weakly, before taking a few steps forward.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:52 am

Bellator padded up to Aira to help the female call for this "Aaron" wolf. "Aaron!" the brute called out in his booming voice. He was sure of the wolf was anywhere near, he would have to hear. He swung his red-ringed tail from side to side as he waited for Aaron to apppear. "That enough calling for 'em?" he said with a wicked smile.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:44 am

The Barrows ◊ Aaront10

Aaron breathed in, or more like huffed. Deep inside, he knew he wanted the younger lads help. He did, but he wouldn't admit it. It was a sign of weakness. Aaron's expression thinned as he prepared to explain the matter of things to Solaire. Then again, what did he need assistance? He was old, sure. But he had planned to start a canine uprising. He knew every detail one needed to know. Aaron didn't want to call himself wise. Wisdom was for mistakes. Aaron referred to himself as tactically intelligent. His nose flew up towards the sky and his jaw dropped. He still was at a loss for words, but something more mentally challenging drifted to him. Other wolves. He recognized one scent as Arian, but there were too more that he couldn't label. "I am currently not in need of confrontation, but you can help me scare away these," Aaron paused to think of the most bitter word to describe the nameless wolves, "newcomers." He finished, but not thoroughly satisfied with his word choice.

Aaron trotted forwards, following his acute senses towards the canid stench. Dirt and sweat. Fur and dust. Those particular adjectives clouded his elderly nose. What was he going to say? Was Arian forming an.... army.... against him? Was Solaire her spy? Here agent trying to make him weaker? Aaron's posture stiffened as he carefully pawed forwards towards the powerful stink. "Why hello there," he called in the direction the scent came from, still now entirely sure what the wolves looked like. He thought he'd just play is cool; play it stupid. "I always enjoy trespassers. Oh, I apologize. I meant," And here Aaron coughed in disgust, "Visitors."
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Solaire Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:37 am

Solaire furrowed his eyebrow slightly as he waited for a bitter reply to come. He was used to this with Aaron, but it still sort of left him feeling aback or crestfallen. He wished that this old leader would give his self a break sometime of the spite and hatred, but Solaire ended up deciding that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Maybe not ever... Aaron's dark nose lifted to the sky, and he took in a large sniff. Solaire secretly took in one for himself, and immediately recognized Arian, North Clan's leader, and Sky, who was in charge of the Western territory. The faint scent of a South Clan wolf touched his nostrils, and he remembered it's owners name as Bellator. Wasn't he a warrior or something? Solaire wondered why Arian and Sky were here as he was. Were they wanting to sustain peace among the Clans, too? Maybe they weren't the type for peace making like Solaire - sometimes - was. "I am currently not in need of confrontation, but you can help me scare away these," Aaron hesitated swiftly, his expression becoming more bitter by the second, "newcomers."

Solaire lifted an eyebrow and smirked, a soft 'hah' sound slipping from his lips. He bunched up his muscles and bounced after Aaron as he trotted on towards the smells of other canines. Solaire began to wonder what this slightly-old brute was thinking about. Why was he so closed up and bitter? But then again, the thought of this brute secretly hurting inside came to mind. Sometimes Solaire acted like this when he tried to mask his insecurity. It truly hurt his ego when admitting his pain, and it was damaged already too far. Solaire skidded to a stop just before Aaron's halted figure, and worked hard to straighten his posture for the wolves approaching. "Why hello there," Aaron called into the distance. Solaire's honey-golden eyes flicked toward the older male, then back toward the group of near-by wolves as he waited eagerly for their reply. "I always enjoy trespassers. Oh, I apologize. I meant," Aaron scoffed with the arrival of his added word; "Visitors." Solaire laughed loudly at the Golden Fang's reaction to the company. Aaron was so weird when it came to this - other canines. It made Sol chuckle. His silken, yet sounding-like-a-choking-bear laughter spurted up again. Still laughing, Solaire bounded up a few paces past Aaron and lifted his muzzle to the sky. He smelled the air, and it told him that Arian and Sky were near. Solaire smiled and glanced over his shoulder at Aaron, his tail wagging slightly.
Solaire
Solaire
Golden Fang of the East

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:03 am

The Barrows ◊ Aaront10

Aaron raised an eyebrow slowly at the young leader's spontaneous laughter. Aaron's muzzle thinned and he gave a small huff of 'I know I'm funny. Don't wear it out.' He strutted forwards a tad more, only to reveal Airan and two other wolves as he expected. Aaron could not put names on the other two, but he could guess they weren't here for pleasure. A satisfied, 'I know I'm better than you' expression was scrawled plainly across one the the wolves' faces and the other seemed thrilled to see Aira. But Aaron didn't know why Arian had made these random friends. They seemed rather-- Aaron paused his thoughts. Had one of them just mentioned joining the South?

A wise decision. The South was now the land of warriors. The narcissist male seemed muscular enough to make a fine addition to the pack. His thin muzzle and sharp teeth perfect for piercing the hearts of prey. Fur colour as dark as the pine forest. Aaron smirked a bit and walked closer to Arian, sensing Solaire close behind. But Aaron had to stop. If Solaire made a bad impression in front of these wolves.... "Stop spazzing out and pay attention," he hissed in a humorous way.
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:05 am

Bellator noticed two wolves walking up to them. "Must be" he muttered. He padded up to them. "I always enjoy trespassers. Oh, I apologize. I meant," And here Aaron coughed in disgust, "Visitors." Bellator snarled. "You are Aaron, correct?" he growled. The large gray brute hated being insulted and mocked. But he wasn't afraid of any wolf who did tease him. And if this wolf kept doing that, Bellator was sure he would teach him a lesson. With this thought, Bell flexed his muscles, and dug his claws into the dirt.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:13 am

The Barrows ◊ Aaront10

Aaron smirked and loosened his posture. Now that he was close, he realized that this warrior was young. "Shame, now your claws are dirty," he smirked, gesturing towards the shiny black daggers on the young lad's feet. Aaron huffed again and sat down. He flickered his tail in annoyance and sighed, "Lesson one, claw-sheathing is for the evergreen panthers." It was true to Aaron. The wildcats roamed the forest and hid in the darkness, waiting for a chance to strike. And when an unsuspecting wolf caused nuisance... Aaron chuckled deep inside, imagining the stubborn newcomers being attacked.

"But welcome to the South. For now you will be a Sentinel, as I remember that's how it starts. If you prove significant worth, you might come a Bronzy; as of now that's unlikely. You have a lot to learn," Aaron paused, thinking of a humorous word he could add for the joy of it, "Young'un."
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Solaire Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:37 am

Squaring his large, yet not-as-muscular-as the-next-wolf's, shoulders, Solaire quickly caught up to Aaron's giant dark grey figure. His honey-golden eyes glowed in the afternoon sunlight as they fell upon three other wolves. Only Arian was the one he really recognized; the dark grey she-wolf (who was even darker than Aaron) with blue eyes, and the huge grey brute wolf, were the wolves whose faces Solaire could not put names on.

"Stop spazzing out and pay attention."

Aaron's humored words probed Solaire from his thoughts, and he jolted forward after the older male. The side of his lip lowered into Solaire's lopsided smirk. "Right, okay," he replied as he reached Aaron's side, only to watch a giant grey wolf pad up to greet them.
"You are Aaron, correct?" the brute growled, his low and grumbled voice laced with pinches of dislike. By the looks of it, this male was just a few months older than Solaire. But there was another problem when Solaire tried to think of the results of a fight between he and this male. Solaire was swifter - like a lion or cheetah - in contrast to this stranger who was built more or less a bear. In the end, Solaire decided that he would lose a match, unless he made up a good enough strategy to tire this bear-built, temper-controlled brute. Still, Solaire had a better stamina and speed and strategy, this stranger would also be fit with strength, muscularity, and largeness in size. Tough decision....

"Shame, now your claws are dirty," Aaron smirked, gesturing toward the masculine male's talons. Solaire looked at the other lad again, watching him tense up like he was about to launch an attack at Aaron. He furrowed his eyebrow and looked away, only to see Aaron... wait, was he sitting down? Was Aaron crazy? This male was about to attack, and here the old bag makes himself even more vulnerable! Solaire shook his head, as if that action would dispel the angry thoughts that threatened him to snap. Maybe he was just being paranoid...

"Lesson one, claw-sheathing is for the evergreen panthers," Aaron chuckled darkly as he mused on about whatever he was thinking. "But welcome to the South. For now you will be a Sentinel, as I remember that's how it starts. If you prove significant worth, you might come a Bronzy; as of now that's unlikely. You have a lot to learn," Aaron paused, and Solaire guessed he was sorting through words to add to his sentence to tease this brute. "Young'un," he finished venomously. Solaire lowered his chin as he tried to hide his amusement. Sighing, he lifted his cranium and placed his honey-colored eyes onto the stranger. "Greetings-" here he paused, and as much as he wanted to add the insult 'mongrel' to his comment, he thought other wise, "-Newcommer. My title is Solaire, and I am Golden Fang of the East. And this here is Aaron: he is in charge of the South - if you did not know already," he said in his rather silken, yet matured tone. "I'm assuming Arian has told you everything by now...?" His golden-honey eyes pealed away from Bellator and onto Arian's small, yet stocky figure. He smiled at her and nodded his head in a polite gesture.
Solaire
Solaire
Golden Fang of the East

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:54 am

Bell looked down at his claws. He dug them in even deeper, trying to hold himself back from attacking Aaron. He bared his teeth, then relaxed a little; his hackles lowering, and his claws became looser in the dirt. He took a deep breath. He nodded to the wolf who came up to stand beside Aaron. "I am Bellator, a Sentinel of the South" he said, the hint of a growl in his gruff voice. "Under the leadership of the almighty Aaron" he snapped. "If this wolf plays his game, maybe I'll just play mine too. Unfortunately for him, my game isn't so nice." he muutered to himself, staring at his claws lodged in the dirt. If you prove significant worth, you might come a Bronzy; as of now that's unlikely. You have a lot to learn," Aaron paused, thinking of a humorous word he could add for the joy of it, "Young'un." "You just wait and see..." Bellator growled under his breath. "Maybe I'll even become a Gold Fang.... of the South..." he thought as a wicked smile spread over his face.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:09 am

The Barrows ◊ Aaront10

A small smirk crawled up Aaron's old cheek again. The lad was a bit too overly obsessed of his appreciation. "Well good luck with that. I still have a good five years." Deep inside, he wanted to spit on Bellator and say something like 'if you're going to be stupid, leave,' but Aaron would save the humiliation of outcast for a later even. Right now he was thrilled to have the assistance of Solaire. Arian stilled seemed irritated at the male's nuisance and stubbornness; Aaron felt the same way.

He flicked his tail, beckoning Bellator forwards back into the forest. Aaron shouldered his way right through the center of the nameless wolf and Arian. "You may come if you like, Solaire!" He called in a cheery, inviting tone. How good could this young wolf possibly be? Aaron was the master of the pines; it was going to stay that way for a long time. Silver Fang was the closest anyone would get to him. Aaron pushed his nagging thoughts aside. Next stop was the den.
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:15 am

Bell turned to follow Aaron. "Why can't he be that nice to me?" he thought as he curled his lip. He tried to show none of his emotions, but it seemed as if Aaron took that ability away from him. In fact, all wolves who mock him take it away. The brute just shook his head, and continued after the Golden Fang.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next