ƬӇЄ ƑƠƦƓƠƬƬЄƝ ƇƠMƤƛƧƧ ƤƛƇƘ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lenigue Forest ♠
Lenigue Forest ♠ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:27 am by Misery

» Main Den ↑
Lenigue Forest ♠ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 pm by Sky

» ~JOIN HERE~
Lenigue Forest ♠ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:44 pm by Misery

» Main Den →
Lenigue Forest ♠ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 am by Solaire

» Damien Mountain Range ♠
Lenigue Forest ♠ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 am by Sky

» The Barrows ◊
Lenigue Forest ♠ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 am by Aaron

» The Den ↓
Lenigue Forest ♠ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:13 am by Aaron

» Guest Chatbox Rules-
Lenigue Forest ♠ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:41 am by Airan

» Main Den •
Lenigue Forest ♠ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 am by Bellator

Top posting users this month
No user

Lenigue Forest ♠

+3
Bellator
Airan
Aaron
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lenigue Forest ♠ - Page 2 Empty Re: Lenigue Forest ♠

Post  Airan Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 am

His voice could be heard, and she watched as his lips curved into a huge mischievous grin, "My intentions?" He leaned in closer to her, and the turqouise female grew uncomfortable, his voice again reaching into her ears, "My intentions are to make everyone happy," She now felt confused - unsure even, of the male standing infront of her. What did he mean? Everyone was fine how they was now, wern't they? Airan took a few steps backwards, her ears pinned back onto her skull. "But it appears that some are affected more-so than others."

"Aaron everyone is fine how they are now - if it's more hunters you want then the other clans can try and provide you with more food for the South," She smiled weakly, and her gaze fell towards the floor. Hadn't she been fair? Was she a bad leader? Airan shuffled backwards a bit more, and watched as the black male sat himself down. "Aaron what is it that you want? Power? More Food? What do you want?" A sigh escaped her jaws, and the female's ears perked forwards, as she waited for the male's answer.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

WQ Username : kiba wolf fang

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: She is Golden Fang of the North, and the pack's founder.
Crush: She doesn't have one.

https://tfcp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:08 am

Lenigue Forest ♠ - Page 2 Aaront10

"What do I want?" Aaron mused, raising his eyebrows and smirking. "I want respect." he lowered his eyes to the dirt, "Nobody appreciates me. Do you think I like freezing to death alone during the winter? I'd like a friend's visit." He smiled warily at the word friend. Was Aira his friend, or just a fellow Golden Fang? Was she an enemy or just a bystander? What was her stereotype? What had she really done to offend Aaron?

Nothing. And Aaron had done nothing to her.

He sighed. Bellator and Misery were chatting in a very thin conversation, both ready to attack at any wrong move. But Aaron and Aira were in a more... electric conversation. It was intense. The answers of the two were more emotional, and each wondered what the other was thinking as they traveled deeper.

Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Aaron is the Southern Golden Fang
Crush: Cake

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:09 am

Belllator padded over. "Oh, Airan, it was just a joke. I was trying to scare this odd newcomer away with the threat of a bigger Clan, but she would just probably go crying to you." He sighed and shook his large head. The massive brute decided not to say anymore, and let Aaron handle this one.
Bellator
Bellator

WQ Username : KatetheWolf11

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Sentinel of the South
Crush: None

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:41 am

The she-wolf's ears feel flat on her skull, as she listened to Aaron's words, "What do I want?" Her gaze drifted towards the floor, and she closed her eyes for a brief moment, the black male's voice being able to be heard again, "I want respect." The turqouise female lifted her head, and opened her eyes, a sigh escaping her jaws. "Nobody appreciates me. Do you think I like freezing to death alone during the winter? I'd like a friend's visit." Her lips curved into a weak smile, and the female went to open her jaws, only to hear Bellator's voice again again,
"Oh, Airan, it was just a joke. I was trying to scare this odd newcomer away with the threat of a bigger Clan, but she would just probably go crying to you." She shot Bellator a glance, and a growl escaped her throat, watching the male sigh and shake his head side to side.
"So you want respect? Anything else?" Airan asked, turning her gaze back towards the black male, her lips now curved into a friendly smile. The she-wolf's eyes then shifted over the territory, and they settled on the strange coloured lupa. "Hey, you alright?" She asked.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Misery Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:52 am

I heard the voice of another female and quickly shifted my gaze to the female with terrified eyes. "Please don't hurt me..." I whispered in fear, as I lowered to a crouch of submission, hoping the wolves wouldn't hurt me. The thought of them attacking made me quiver, then my stomach snarled again and my eyes widened, hoping they didn't think it was me who snarled.
Misery
Misery

WQ Username : jlo8

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: hunter
Crush: none

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Sky arrived at the southern territory, slowly she stopped and begun to walk carefully. She heard a few words and she knew, that they're all in front of her. So her paws leading her through some trees and shrubbery, and suddenly she saw Airan, Bellator, Aaron and a other wolf. Aozora now speeded up and stopped immediately as she stood by the others "Hei, guys." she mumbled and suddenly she heard a voice "Please don't hurt me..." she turned around and looked to the she-wolf "Hey, nobody wants to hurt you. It's okay... I guess I've never seen you around before. I'm Sky and you are ?" she said friendly and calm, her tail wags slightly from side to side.
Sky
Sky
Golden Fang of the West

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Golden Fang of the West
Crush: -

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:37 am

The massive brute watched as Sky padded up to Misery, the little purple she-wolf. He exhaled, then turned his jade green orbs to Aaron, his leader. Bell lashed his red-ringed tail from side to side as he waited to see what the black male would say to Sky, who had somewhat interrupted.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:15 am

She chuckled quietly, listening to the navy, and violet she-wolf's reply, "No, no, I'm not going to hurt you - don't listen to anything Bellator says - he's just an idiot," Airan then watched as the other she-wolf lower in submission, her stomach rumbling quietly, and her eyes widening in fear. "Please stand - there's no need to be afraid," Her lips then curved into a smile, and she waved her tail, before turning towards Aaron. "I said, anything else? Is respect all you want?" The turqouise maiden asked, narrowing her grey and turqouise eyes.

(Bringing le RP back to life).
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:23 am

Bell wanted to lunge at the she-wolf, or at least growl, but instead he forced himself to smile-but not in a welcoming manner. "Well, if I'm an idiot, then that makes you much worse, my friend" he thought. The large brute lowered onto his haunches and messed around in the dirt with his claws. "If no one else were here, Airan, you would be mine." His voice was barely audible as he sniffed the ground that he had overturned with his massive scarlet paws.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Lenigue Forest ♠ - Page 2 Aaront10

Aaron's golden optics were now tiny slits.... miniature daggers waiting to strike. The may Aira was referring to his desire for respect sounded like she didn't really care. The may be muttered it and restlessly thrashed her tongue said that Aaron's thoughts didn't matter. Now, she was fighting the urge to attack her so terribly hard that his toes were on end. The large ebony paws seemed to root themselves in the pine-straw, as they knew what was coming and wanted to stop it. In the back of Aaron's mind, he saw Bellator ripping Aira apart and he trembled. What rancid brigade had he started? Was this wolf he had so pleasantly recruited even remotely sane? If he wasn't, how would Aaron fend off his urge to attack? Would the Southern Clan even last much longer? Yes it would. Because Aaron knew he was going to carry out his plans until the end and form the Southeastern Clan, no matter what others thought. His shoulders were stiff, his ears erect, and he twisted his jaw to fit the words, "I want respect," the massive wolf then paused to bring out the effect, then to take a step forwards to intimidate even more, "But I need you to hear me out." If Aaron just straight-out told Airan what he was going to do, what would happen? Would she ban him? That didn't matter, he wasn't going to say anything worse enough for that punishment. What he expected to happen was her to walk away, maybe to give him his respect with his reasons. Aaron dropped his menacing facial expression and sat down. All the wolves around him were in an argument, including the new one who was nameless and Sky.

Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Aaron is the Southern Golden Fang
Crush: Cake

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:30 am

Bellator lashed his tail as Aaron declared that he wanted respect. "I, as well, want respect" he spat as the hefty male rose to his paws once more. His jade green orbs burned into Aira's. He took a few pawsteps forward 'til he was standing right beside his Golden Fang. The two wolves were the same size, both being very large and muscular; together they would seem quite intimidating. "If only I could get my paws on that dirty mutt......." Bell thought as he watched her closely. "I hope that this conflict will soon lead into a battle; then I can show everyone what I can really do. Maybe we will dominate all the Clans, and me and Aaron shall rule as the superiors!" The ash-colored brute smiled devilishly at the thought. "Come on, Airan, you know how much you want to attack us..... he mumbled quietly.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:07 am

Shifting her weight onto her other paw, Airan listened closely to both the two males, who were now standing side by side, in what seemed to be a failed atempt at an intimidating manner. Airan laughed at Bellator, hearing him demand her respect, "Ha! Bella I don't think your worthy of my respect yet, all you seem to do is mutter to yourself, and put others down. I know your trying to act all cool and stuff, but maybe you should try being... nicer? But... well... that's the problem with some brutes like you, you think about being tough first, and think about others feelings later - all you are to me is a bully," She narrowed her eyes at the ash pelted male, and frowned, before turning her gaze back to Aaron, who had now sat himself down. "Go on then - tell me whatever your plan is, I think I've already figured half of it out," She wanted to rip their throats out, and she could see the two wanted to do the same, but she stayed where she was, waiting for them to attack her.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:31 am

"Ha! Bella I don't think your worthy of my respect yet, all you seem to do is mutter to yourself, and put others down. I know your trying to act all cool and stuff, but maybe you should try being... nicer? But... well... that's the problem with some brutes like you, you think about being tough first, and think about others feelings later - all you are to me is a bully,"

This was too much for Bellator. Airan had crossed the line. "GRAWHR!" the massive brute roared as he lunged and crashed into the turquiose female, knocking her down. Bell put one large red paw on the lupa's shoulder, and another on her flank, and held her there, digging his claws in as far as they would go. His hackles were raised, and a low growled rumbled deep in his chest. "Now you will see, Airan!" he thought triumphantly as he snarled in the fae's face.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:56 am

Airan watched as the hug male lept at her, and growled when he pushed her to the ground, his bear like paws placed on her flank, and shoulder, holding her down under his weight. "Aaron, get him off me!" She tried kicking out her back legs, to push the male off, though she couldn't reach his stomach, because of his paw pushing down on her flank. Then she got an idea. Airan's lips then drew back, her fangs exposed, and a loud snarl escaping her jaws. She quickly locked her teeth around Bellator's fore-leg, not letting go, despite the pain that was building in her neck. Hopefully he'd get off her shoulder, and she could wriggle free from under his other paw.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:01 am

The huge male growled as Airan locked her jaws on his foreleg. He raised one of his paws and swatted at her face, leaving claw marks on her cheek. Even though he had lifted one paw, he still managed to keep the other firmly planted on the lass's shoulder. Then he slashed a spot just above her eye, hoping that the blodd would drip into her eye and temporarily blind her. He lashed his tail, and growled. "Aaron, won't you join me? I'm having so much fun right now" Bellator thought as a devilish smile spread across his face.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:28 am

When he lifted his other paw off her flank, and wacked her face, Airan quickly kicked him in the head, sending him sprawling across the floor, a loud snarl escaping her throat. Her blood covered eyes then narrowed, and she slowly climbed to all fours, listening out for the large brute that she was battling with. She then lept forwards, annoyed with her now temporarily blind vison. "Bella what a coward you are - you made the fight unfair!" She spat, slamming her paw into the ground.

(Bleh. I wanted to make her kick himz. >:3)
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 am

Bellator growled as Air caught his face with a paw. He rose to his paws and lashed his tail. "I'll show you! he bellowed. And with that he began to charge toward the female, then, surprisingly, he hesitated. "Since Airan is blinded, she will be relying on her sense of hearing to locate me he thought, then smirked. "I guess we will just see how that works out!" The ash male crept quietly around to the other side of the she-wolf, then he leapt and put his paws down on Air's shoulders, and clamped his jaws around her throat. Then he put his paws back on the ground and dragged the turquoise female out from under himself and hurled her across the clearing. Bell smiled with satisfaction at the sickening thud of Airan's body hitting the earth.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:09 am

Before she could even defend herself, she was hurled across the den site, her spine making a sickening crack as she landed on the ground, an ear percing yelp escaping her maw. Her lungs then started screaming for air, and the female tried climbing to her paws again, but lost in a panic, she fell back onto the ground, her muzzle clashing with the earth. "Aaron..." She breathed. "Why... why didn't... you help.. me...?" Airan started to shake, and coughed loudly, blood pouring from her muzzle. When I get better... I'm going to kill the both of them. She thought, wrinkling up her muzzle.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:19 am

The ashen brute wagged his tail slowly from side to side, and turned his jade orbs to his leader, then back to Airan. "Now you see, Airan" he addressed the lass. "Why did it have to come to this?" he shook his head, then snarled. "I guess everyone has to learn sone way or another. Unfortunately, Airan, you had to learn the hard way. My way" he spat.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Misery Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:46 am

(meh why not LOL)

I quivered as I heard the other wolves, how they reassured me, but I still didn't trust them. Although my trust issues, I decided I might stay for a bit. I tried to open my mouth to ask, but I was just too shy to speak, so I just lowered myself again and stayed silent.
Misery
Misery

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:21 am

Sky was deep in thought as Airan spoke with Aaron and Bellator, the new one seems a little bit shy. 'I hope everything will be okay with the pack, again.' she looked to the ground as suddenly Bellator pushed Airan to the ground and they began to fighting. Her eyes were wide open and she couldn't move any muscle, it happened to fast. Airan was getting hurled to the den site and blood dropped out of her mouth. "A-Airan.." she was so shocked, that she couldn't say anything, to much bad things happened in such a short time. "Aaron..." she heard Aira panting "Why... why didn't... you help.. me...?" Aozora pressed her eyes together, she tried not to let any tears rolling down her face. She couldn't believe this, her friend Airan is getting attacked, but why ?! "Now you see, Airan" she heard Bellator "Why did it have to come to this?" the male shook his head and snarled at Aira . "I guess everyone has to learn sone way or another. Unfortunately, Airan, you had to learn the hard way. My way" Skys muscles are shaking, she couldn't control herself anymore, she ran over to where Airan lays and jumped between Bellator and the turquoise female "Enough !!" she snarled and growled "Why did you do this ?! Can't you see ? She's already injured !" she looked over her shoulder to see if Aira is in safety behind her, then she turned her angry, sad and worried gaze back to the male "Can't we life in peace ? Do we have to fight just to learn 'a way' ?!" Aozora was down, she couldn't look away, no, not as long someone hurts her friends.
Sky
Sky
Golden Fang of the West

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:44 am

The silver male's hackles rose as Sky jumped in front of him. "Why did you do this ?! Can't you see ? She's already injured !" she looked over her shoulder to see if Aira is in safety behind her, then she turned her angry, sad and worried gaze back to the male "Can't we life in peace ? Do we have to fight just to learn 'a way' ?!" He snarled "Well, unfortunately, your friend chose to learn this way. And now that I have demostrated what happens, now maybe no one else will have to learn that way" he growled, and lashed his tail as he glared at all the other wolves in the forest, excluding Aaron. His jade gaze seemed to burn into the wolves' eyes, and he removed them from an individual once he thought he had made his point. Then he looked at Airan, watching the blood pour out of her mouth, then he finally looked back at Sky. He growled deep in his throat, and barely managed to hold back a louder one. Then he smirked and turned to the Golden Fang of the South, and padded over slowly. "Are these peasants worth any more of our time, Aaron?" He spat the word 'peasants', and again stared menacingly at all the others, sitting there in shock.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:07 am

Sky still stood before Aira, her tail was straight and up in the air. Now she heard a dark male voice, it was Bellator "Well, unfortunately, your friend chose to learn this way. And now that I have demostrated what happens, now maybe no one else will have to learn that way" he growled at Sky. "Silly !" she growled and turned her gaze to Aira "A-Aira.." she mumbled and her voice became worried and sad. "Are these peasants worth any more of our time, Aaron?" she heard the voice of Bellator and a loud growl came out of her throat. She had to control herself, not to start a new conflict again, but how much she tried not to growl, she couldn't stop. Tears were in her eyes "Airan, are you... okay ?!" she asked the injured female.
Sky
Sky
Golden Fang of the West

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Misery Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:03 am

Startled by all the conflict and fearing I'd get hurt, I leaped to my feet and ran as fast as my slender legs would take me. I ran as far as 1 1/2 km when I tripped and fell on my face. I sprung up, embarrassed hoping no one saw, then I shook off the dust and continued walking, but being more conscience of rocks and tree stumps and shrubbery.

(LOL faceplant on the ground xD)
Misery
Misery

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:20 am

Her body shook in both pain, and fear, as she layed there on the ground, her snapped spine stopping her from getting up. "No...-" A series of coughs escaped her jaws, and the female was forced to lay her head back down on the ground, her gaze set on the wolves she hated most, Bellator, and Aaron. "North-West.... will win in the... end..." A quiet growl then escaped her wrinkled up maw, before more blood splurted out of her jaws. "Just you see... and you better watch youself... Bella... I will kill you..." She then watched as the stranger female ran off, before turning her aching neck, her gaze back to the two males.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum