ƬӇЄ ƑƠƦƓƠƬƬЄƝ ƇƠMƤƛƧƧ ƤƛƇƘ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lenigue Forest ♠
Main Den ↑ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:27 am by Misery

» Main Den ↑
Main Den ↑ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 pm by Sky

» ~JOIN HERE~
Main Den ↑ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:44 pm by Misery

» Main Den →
Main Den ↑ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 am by Solaire

» Damien Mountain Range ♠
Main Den ↑ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 am by Sky

» The Barrows ◊
Main Den ↑ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 am by Aaron

» The Den ↓
Main Den ↑ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:13 am by Aaron

» Guest Chatbox Rules-
Main Den ↑ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:41 am by Airan

» Main Den •
Main Den ↑ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 am by Bellator

Top posting users this month
No user

Main Den ↑

4 posters

Go down

Main Den ↑ Empty Main Den ↑

Post  Aaron Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:20 am

The Northern Den is very chilly. It is surrounded by tall mountains. Female wolves about to give birth usually travel here. The North is known to be peaceful and stays relatively hushed throughout the day. Not much wildlife lives here.
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Aaron is the Southern Golden Fang
Crush: Cake

Back to top Go down

Main Den ↑ Empty Re: Main Den ↑

Post  Bellator Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:35 am

Bellator soon noticed that it was getting colder. He snorted and blew the air out of his nose. Though it was chilly up here, the male was not bothered because of his long, grey coat. He never bothered to groom himself, unless he had nothing to do or think about, so his fur always looked wild. Even though Bell was not tired, he sat down and scanned the area with his light green orbs. "I wonder if there are any other wolves here. I don't want to be alone forever." Bellator had been traveling alone for most of his life- at least the part that he can remember. He liked the thought of going solo, but now he was looking for others just because he wanted to know what this place was. "Since nobody's showin' up, maybe I should just leave" the male snarled. "Or maybe I'll find them myself" he said with a wicked smile on his face.
Bellator
Bellator

WQ Username : KatetheWolf11

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Sentinel of the South
Crush: None

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:30 am

The she-wolf arrived back at the Northern Den, her long turquoise coat protecting her from the chilly air. Airan sighed, and lifted her head, a surprised expression making it's way onto her facial features. "Oh hello!" She barked, her bright coloured optics spotting a stranger sitting by the den. "What brings you to my territory?" The lupa's tail waved side to side, and she placed her rear on the cold rocky ground, awaiting the males answer. "Oh and my name is Airan... most call me Aira."
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

WQ Username : kiba wolf fang

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: She is Golden Fang of the North, and the pack's founder.
Crush: She doesn't have one.

https://tfcp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:57 am

Bellator turned his light green orbs onto the fae named Airan. "Bellator. I'm looking for a pack" the brute said in a rough voice. He raised up into a standing position and lashed his tail from side to side. "I hope this she-wolf doesn't mess with me. I'll teach her somethin'" he muttered in a dark tone to himself.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 am

Aira lifted her self up into a sitting position, and she grinned hearing that the male was looking for a pack. "Well your welcome to join mine," She said softly, her tail wagging quickly. "You seem like the Warrior type - Aaron would be glad to have someone join the South," Airan's turquoise eyes shifted over the vast territory, and frowned, hopping that Aaron wasn't cross with her for leaving him like that. "Well... do you wish to join?" The lupa asked.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:23 am

A warrior, eh?" Bellator said with a smile spreading across his muzzle. "And would I like to join? As a warrior? Why I would be stupid if I said no!" The red and gray male thought to himself, the grin growing bigger. He quickly erased the smile and put his blank mask back on. "Yes, yes I would like to join" the brute said in a bland voice.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:34 am

"Great, well I'm not to sure as to where Aaron is, but I'm sure he's around... somewhere," The she-wolf sighed, and climbed to her paws. 'Where is he?' She thought, another loud sigh freeing it's self from her lips. "If you want I can take you to him?" The she-wolf's eyes shifted over the territory, and she smiled, thinking about how Aaron would sometimes go to Barrows. "I believe I know where he is."
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:44 am

The large male looked at the fae. He kept the expressionless look on his face while he replied "Yes, I would appreciate it if you led me to him." A light breeze ruffled his wild gray fur, and the red rings around his matted tail.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:54 am

She nodded, and sighed, her ears tilted forward, "Very well," Aira dipped her head, and started to pad back towards the South, her tail waving side to side. "I'm glad you joined my pack - it is in need of members," She said, a friendly smile on her face, and her tail wagging quicker. "So how did you find us?" The female asked.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:04 am

Bell listened to the fae. "So, she wants to know how I found the pack? So I will tell her." He sighed, then began: "Well, I had been alone most of my life, and I came to a hole dug in the earth as I was heading North, and I picked up your scent. I was already going North so I continued that way. And now, I am here."
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:51 am

The she-wolf smiled, and opened her jaws, a chuckle freeing it's self, "Sounds cool," Her smile grew into a friendly grin, and her turqouise eyes shifted over the vast territory. As always the mountains seemed to climb upwards forever, the birds always seemed to be singing quietly, and the swaying grass always seemed to be frosty under the she-wolf's paws. "Well there's the South!" She barked quietly, picking up her pace, and her long tail streaming out behind her. There was the South - as she said - sitting at the far end of the territory, all for those of the North to see from their high mountain like Kingdom. The south seemed pretty from afar, though in person, it was turely creepy, and rather fightening, though of course it didn't seem to be once you'd gotten used to creepy places.

-Off to the Barrows-
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:03 am

Bellator trotted off after the cheery female. The large male kept on his expressionless face as they went off to the South.

~To the Barrows
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:23 am

Bellator wrote:Bellator trotted off after the cheery female. The large male kept on his expressionless face as they went off to the South.

~To the Barrows

(You must have at lest 40 words in your posts, Bellator - Just a heads up for in the future, thanks!); EDIT;
She stormed into the territory, huffs and puffs escaping her jaws. "What is the point in having a pack if your just pushed around like... like some flea bag!" The female spat, pacing up and down outside the dens enterance. "I mean... seriously! Life at the prison was better than this!" Her ears pinned back onto her skull, and she placed herself down on the ground, a sigh freeing it's self from her lips. "Oh come on... why did I even bother?" The she-wolf climbed to her paws, and began pacing around again, her tail trashing side to side in annoyance. The female just wanted to lash out her paws at somethin, and bite, and kick, and growl - she was furious, annoyed, upset and... she felt as if she couldn't trust anyone. Wanting to clear her thoughts, Airan padded off towards Damien Mountain Range.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:25 am

Exhausted she arrived the main den and looked around to see if someone followed them, but it seems that they were alone. Sky turned herself to Aira who was already at the main den before she arrived. Slowly she trotted to the she wolf "I'm so sorry, Aira.." she looked sad on the ground and continued ".. I was to slow, that I couldn't help you." Aozora felt bad, she knew that this was only her fault. She looked back to Aira's left eyes which was milky-white, a sign that her left eye was blind.
Sky
Sky
Golden Fang of the West

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Golden Fang of the West
Crush: -

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:46 am

Airan

The she-wolf bounded into the Northern Den Site, her good eye scanning the rocky territory as she ran along towards the den, her tail streaming out behind her, and quiet huffs and puffs escaping her parted jaws. Airan ran as fast as she could, always looking over her shoulder every once and a while to make sure the beige feline hadn't followed her, and Sky. Soon she reached the den, gasping for air, and her tounge hanging out of her mouth, craving for a drink. "I'm so sorry, Aira..." The female gazed around her, and smiled weakly at the sight of Sky wondering over, "...I was to slow, that I couldn't help you." The turqouise female's lips curved into a frown, and she nudged the dark grey she-wolf on the shoulder, before shaking her head, "No, it's my own fault for going there in the first place... in my rage, I forgot about the mountain lion that lives there," She tried to smile, but her frown would not budge. "Please do not blame yourself."
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Sky sighed as suddenly Aira nudged at her shoulder. "No, it's my own fault for going there in the first place... in my rage, I forgot about the mountain lion that lives there," Aozora fell deep into her thoughts 'I see, so we were disturbing the lion in his own territory.' "Please do not blame yourself." she looked at Airan and saw her frown gaze. A weakly smile came across her face, she nodded before she asked worried the she-wolf "Does it still hurt ?". Sky sat herself on the ground and watched the trees which were moving by the wind. "He !" a short laughing came through her lips and she looked to the turquoise female "We hadn't a good start, don't you think so ?" her tired lips are smiling "Where did you come from ?" she asked the female once again.
Sky
Sky
Golden Fang of the West

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Airan

The turqouise female sat herself down next to the other she-wolf, a weak smile plastered on her features, "Does it still hurt ?" Airan shook her head, and sighed, her ears pinned back onto her skull, "No... not really," She lowered her head, and layed the rest of her body down, before placing her head on her paws, her turqouise eye busy shifting over the landscape. Suddenly a giggle broke the silence, "He!" Airan turned her gaze to the dark grey she-wolf, who seemed to be a laughing... but about what? "We hadn't a good start, don't you think so?" The female lowered her head back onto her paws, and a huff escaped her jaws, guessing what was going to come next. "Where did you come from?" The she-wolf sat up, and sighed, her tail flickering slightly. "I really can't remember... alot of my past... has been difficult..."
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Aozora looked at Aira "No... not really," she heard the turquoise female said. A quiet relieved sigh came out of her, that's the sentence she wanted to hear. Sky still watched the trees and her tired mouth showed a weakly smile. The grey she-wolf looked back to Airan who sat herself up and sighed "I really can't remember... alot of my past... has been difficult..." Aozoras gaze turned into a sorrow "That's sad to hear..." she replied and looked sad on the ground, maybe this question wasn't a good one. "Sorry, if this question was unpleasant for you.." Her blue eyes looking to the sky, she knew that's hard to talk about the past.
Sky
Sky
Golden Fang of the West

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:47 am

Her eyes fell towards the floor and she smiled weakly, before she pulled herself up onto all fours. "That's sad to hear..." She heard the dark grey she-wolf say, and padded forwards, her ears catching the sound of her voice again, "Sorry, if this question was unpleasant for you.." Airan sighed, and shook her head, her own voice being able to be heard, "It's fine... and I'm thinking of heading to the South now, you wanna come?" She asked, and trotted off towards the South, barking, "If you do, I'll see ya there! I've got a bone to pick with them southerners!" The female growled the word southerners, and speed up, her tail streaming out behind her.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Sky still looked at the sky as she suddenly heard the voice of the she-wolf "It's fine... and I'm thinking of heading to the South now, you wanna come?" Aozora looked back to the turquoise female, but Airan walked off and barked "If you do, I'll see ya there! I've got a bone to pick with them southerners!" she watched Airan how she runs in direction to the south. "U-Uhm okay." she said, stood up and shook herself. The grey female walked a few steps forward as she suddenly stopped, sighed and speeded up to reach the southern territory.
Sky
Sky
Golden Fang of the West

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down