ƬӇЄ ƑƠƦƓƠƬƬЄƝ ƇƠMƤƛƧƧ ƤƛƇƘ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lenigue Forest ♠
Damien Mountain Range  ♠ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:27 am by Misery

» Main Den ↑
Damien Mountain Range  ♠ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 pm by Sky

» ~JOIN HERE~
Damien Mountain Range  ♠ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:44 pm by Misery

» Main Den →
Damien Mountain Range  ♠ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 am by Solaire

» Damien Mountain Range ♠
Damien Mountain Range  ♠ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 am by Sky

» The Barrows ◊
Damien Mountain Range  ♠ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 am by Aaron

» The Den ↓
Damien Mountain Range  ♠ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:13 am by Aaron

» Guest Chatbox Rules-
Damien Mountain Range  ♠ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:41 am by Airan

» Main Den •
Damien Mountain Range  ♠ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 am by Bellator

Top posting users this month
No user

Damien Mountain Range ♠

3 posters

Go down

Damien Mountain Range  ♠ Empty Damien Mountain Range ♠

Post  Airan Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Damien Mountain Range looks like most Mountain Ranges do. It's peeks are covered in snow, it's got lots of waterfalls covering it, and it's really rocky, it also is covered in two dens - one at the bottom, and one near the top.

Story Time:
"Two sides of Damien Mountain":
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

WQ Username : kiba wolf fang

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: She is Golden Fang of the North, and the pack's founder.
Crush: She doesn't have one.

https://tfcp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Damien Mountain Range  ♠ Empty Re: Damien Mountain Range ♠

Post  Airan Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:12 am

(Sorry for the double post);

AiƦan
"Even the most beautiful, can hold the darkest of secrets."

Aira growled, and prowled up and down around the lower den, her tail trashing side to side in annoyance. "Why the heck did he do that?" She snarled, swiping one of her paws at an old pine tree standing outside the den. Airan then quickly began to pace again, and another growl escaped her throat, "I don't even know how or why Aaron became leader! Why did I apoint him? He just pushes me around, and doesn't show anyone any sort of kindness!" Her ears pinned back onto her skull, and she cursed loudly, hopping all the world could hear her. The female then deeply upset, charged into the den, and layed herself down, a loud huff escaping her lips.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Sky followed Aira, exhausted she comes to a stand still. "Why the heck did he do that?" she heard the turquoise female in the distance. Aozora had no idea what to say, she didn't knew Aaron and had no idea if he was ever so. "I don't even know how or why Aaron became leader! Why did I apoint him? He just pushes me around, and doesn't show anyone any sort of kindness!". The grey female looked sad on the ground, but Aira was right, Aaron wasn't kind to her. Gently she walked a few steps forward as suddenly the other she-wolf walked upset in the den. "Are you okay ?" she asked quietly. Sky wasn't sure about how she would react on her question. "Don't be sad and angry, maybe it's good for the first if you ignore him." she said kind and sat herself before the den.
Sky
Sky
Golden Fang of the West

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Golden Fang of the West
Crush: -

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:48 pm

AiƦan

She heard a voice, and turned her head, a growl escaping her throat, "Leave!" Airan then lept to her paws and sighed, her claws clinking on the rock floor. Her ears flickering as she listened to the other female's voice, "Are you okay?" She lowered her head, and sighed, before lifting her head back up, her nose pointed to the sky. "Sky, I need another leader- Solaire may go to Aaron's side..." The female's tears now dry, and her voice now strong again- she had made up her mind. They would fight back, even if it ment she lost the pack. Again she heard the grey female's voice, "Don't be sad and angry, maybe it's good for the first if you ignore him." The turqouise female then perked her ears, and lept forward once more, "Sky will you be my 4th Golden Fang?"
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaia Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:53 am

Mountain Lion

She watched from the bushes, her golden eyes burning with anger, and her tail thrashing in frustration. How dare these two creatures wonder into her territory, and bark, growl, and snarl? The feline roared in anger, and lept at the turqouise female, her claws freeing themselevs at her command. Another roar escaped her throat, and she lashed her claws at the wolf's face, before leaping backwards and jumping up onto a rock - The wolves wouldn't be able to get her here! The mountain lion roared again, and beared her teeth, her tail still flickering side to side.

Gaia

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted:
Crush:

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:42 am

AiƦan

The feeling of claws slash down her face awoke her from her thoughts, and her turqouise eyes began to cloud, blood starting to seep out of one of them. A loud yelp escaped the femakle's jaws, and she quickly scanned the area, soon spotting the angry cat sitting high up on a rock. She growled, and lept at the mountain lion, only to miss and fall into a near by bush (FailPlz). The she-wolf even more annoyed, and not able to see very well, tried to leap at the large cat again, but it was too high, and she couldn't see out of her left eye. Hearing a roar from behind her, and the feeling of claws pushing down on her back, the female tried to jump forwards again, this time leaping away towards the den, a bark escaping her jaws. "Come on Sky, you lead the way!"
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Worried Sky stood in front of the den, she hoped that Aira will be not angry anymore. "Sky, I need another leader- Solaire may go to Aaron's side..." she heard the turquoise female saying. Another leader ? Sky thought about it, but she didn't knew anyone who could take control of this rank. Her ocean blue eyes looking on the ground. She heard paws steps coming to her "Sky will you be my 4th Golden Fang?". Fast she throws her head up "Me ? As your 4th Golden Fang ?" Aozora wasn't sure about that, can she handle this important rank ? She closed her eyes for a second and looked back to Airan "Of course !" she said self-assured and kind. As soon as she ended her sentence she heard a loud roar. Sky had no idea where this powerful noise came from, suddenly a large lion jumped in front of Aira and attacked her face. "Aira !" she screamed and the lion jumped back to the rock. The dark grey wolf snarled at the lion as Aira suddenly tried to attack the lion, but the lion was to high and saw how the she-wolf fellt into a bush. Sky stood worried behind Aira as she saw how her left eye was bleeding. Her shock was interrupted as she heard the voice of the she-wolf "Come on Sky, you lead the way!" she shocked her head and runs to the side of Aira "Okay, let's go. I'll lead you." she said full with panic and leads Aira deep into the den. She looked at the den's entry "Stay behind me, the lion can't reach us here." she said outraged and looked back to Airan "Aira, your eye... are you okay ?!"
Sky
Sky
Golden Fang of the West

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Airan

Her eye continued to bleed, it's turqouise colour starting to fade into a stormy grey. "What?" Airan started to panic about her eye, and whimpered loudly, seeing a large blood puddle below her. 'What? What's wrong with my eye? Am I half blind?' She let out a yelp of worry, and looked around, before her gaze settled back onto Sky. "Let's hurry back to the Northern Den... maybe we can figure what all this is about there?" The she-wolf said, and started to hurry off towards the den, leaving the angry feline behind her.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sky Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 am

"What?" Aozora heard Aira yelping, but she couldn't do anything to help her, her muscles began to shaking. Her mouth was like locked, she couldn't say anything, she was shocked, to much happened in such a short time. Sky looked sad on the ground, was it her fault ? 'Maybe I was to slow, I could save her if I wasn't that slow.' A quiet growl came through her lips. "Let's hurry back to the Northern Den... maybe we can figure what all this is about there?" Sky looked back to the she-wolf, nodded and ran after her, back to the main den.
Sky
Sky
Golden Fang of the West

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: