ƬӇЄ ƑƠƦƓƠƬƬЄƝ ƇƠMƤƛƧƧ ƤƛƇƘ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lenigue Forest ♠
Lenigue Forest ♠ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:27 am by Misery

» Main Den ↑
Lenigue Forest ♠ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 pm by Sky

» ~JOIN HERE~
Lenigue Forest ♠ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:44 pm by Misery

» Main Den →
Lenigue Forest ♠ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 am by Solaire

» Damien Mountain Range ♠
Lenigue Forest ♠ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 am by Sky

» The Barrows ◊
Lenigue Forest ♠ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 am by Aaron

» The Den ↓
Lenigue Forest ♠ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:13 am by Aaron

» Guest Chatbox Rules-
Lenigue Forest ♠ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:41 am by Airan

» Main Den •
Lenigue Forest ♠ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 am by Bellator

Top posting users this month
No user

Lenigue Forest ♠

+3
Bellator
Airan
Aaron
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lenigue Forest ♠ Empty Lenigue Forest ♠

Post  Aaron Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:15 am

This forest is made up completely of pines and evergreens. Things such as wild turkey, moles, and other small forest birds can be found scavenging in these woods. They stretch up high and shade the forest floor from receiving much light. The trees also barricade entrance to the pack den from the North and West. Because the forest is made up of all of the same trees, it is easy to get lost.
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Aaron is the Southern Golden Fang
Crush: Cake

Back to top Go down

Lenigue Forest ♠ Empty Re: Lenigue Forest ♠

Post  Aaron Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:50 am

Lenigue Forest ♠ Aaront10

To his disappointment, the forest was quiet as usual. Only an occasional agonized call of an eagle sounded, making the forest even more eerie. Aaron lurched forwards. He knew he had to return to the den before his friend Aira sought his well-being. Aira. This particular canine was a female. She was Aaron's big boss; the one who gave Aaron orders to give others. If he didn't give a good summary of events to Aira it was to his disgrace. Suddenly, a rook cawed in the distance, interrupting Aaron's deep conversation with himself. He looked up. The sky was blocked by the pine trees. Grunting, he took a whiff of the air. Sure enough, a tree just above him vibrating with a large fowl taking flight.

There was something else that interested Aaron, though. Just in front of him, an unaware mockingbird pecked at the pine-needle clad ground. A small smirk crawled across Aaron's devious muzzle. "Oh no you don't." The words slipped out slyly and simply -- a threat. He pried open his soot black jaws and planned to do one thing. Kill.

The bird still didn't realize the appetizing way Aaron gazed at it, form its position. Aaron crouched and slid his feet words, careful not to stir the pine-needles. He opened his mouth ready to strike. The male breathed in and out. Then he stretched his neck out and bit down on the small bird. It gave no effort to fight back, and Aaron had received a free meal. He licked his lips to remove the maroon stain and then began eating as he walked back to the den.

Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:16 am

Bright turqouise eyes shifted over the territory, and a smile made it's way onto the canid's lips. "Well hello," The female chucked lightly to herself, spotting one of her co-leaders, Aaron, in the distance. She jumped down from the large rock she was resting on, and padded over to him, her necklace making a 'tink' noise, as it moved about on the sting that was tied around her neck. "Aaron - you was ment to be at the den about an hour ago," The lupa said, coming to a hault, her tail flickering side to side. "See?" Her gaze drifted towards the flaming sun in the sky, before her turqouise optics fell back onto him. "We agreed to meet when the sun was at it's highest... but now it's past tha-" She chuckled lightly, looking at the ebony wolf's mouthful of feathers. "Ah, hunting was you?"

Last edited by Aira on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

WQ Username : kiba wolf fang

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: She is Golden Fang of the North, and the pack's founder.
Crush: She doesn't have one.

https://tfcp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:27 am

Aaron turned around, nervous and startled. He spat the ball of bloody ruffled feathers onto the ground and looked up. "I apologize, madam, but I have," He paused, considering what he had been doing. Exploring, being sidetracked, bullying helpless creatures-- the usual, "I got lost," He finished raptly. Had is already been an hour? Aaron had failed to notice the sun of broad daylight seeping through the evergreens. He sighed and trotted forwards, heading towards the den. "And I was heading to the den. I am nearly there..." Aaron glanced around. The lightning scars on the tree bark marking the entrance to the den were nowhere to be seen, "At least i think I am."

Quickly remembering that he had forgotten his fresh-kill in a patch of pine-needles, Aaron turned around and picked it up, careful not to share eye contact with Aira. "What about we both head to the den to discuss this more... formally."
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 am

She frowned, and sighed softly, listening to what seemed to be an excuse. "You should know where the den is by now," Airan's eyes again shifted over the forests trees, and then she set off towards the den, her tail waving side to side. "Come on then!" She called, her friendly smile climbing back onto her lips. The small lupa trekked through the forest, always looking back over her shoulder evey now and again to check if the dark pelted male was following her lead. A few minutes later, she barked loudly, her ears tilted forwards, and her tail wagging side to side quickly. "Nearly there now!" She then picked up her pace, and grinned when the den was finally in view. "It's over there!" Another bark escaped her lips, and with that she slowed her pace down to a trot, and made her way over.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 am

Trotting quickly to keep up, something buzzed inside Aaron's mind. What if the responsibility of training wolves in his clan was bestowed upon him? Would he manage? Would he figure out how to navigate in his territory easier? Would he ever meet the other Golden Fangs? Shaking the taunting thoughts out of his mind, Aaron sighed and continued forwards. "Aira, are you sure we are going the right direction?"

Aaron smelled his own scent in the complete opposite direction. So he was going the right way. "I believe the den is behind us, dear." He gazed hard through the trees, and to his success, he saw the rocky formation which was know as the Southern Clan den in the distance. Aaron stopped in his tracks and turned around. "What about you follow me, now?"
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:20 am

"Ok then," She snorted, perking her ears, and hurring after him. "So... how did you first find the pack?" The she-wolf asked, her head on one side, as she trotted towards the den. "You didn't tell me much of your backstory," She smiled, slowing down her pace a little, so that she was by his side. "Mine... is what you could call... strange." The lupa lowered her head a little, before trotting into the den site.
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:01 am

Aaron jogged at a rushed speed through the foliage. Trees and plants brushed against his ashy ankles and pebbles stuck to his pads. Suddenly, he came to a halt. By the appearance of things, he had reached his secret clearing. This was the place he had planned to induct new members, and it would be that way. This would be the pack tradition. Eventually, a Silver Fang would assist him in doing it. But today, it was just him with probably an eventual peep from Solaire. Finally, he trotted over to an elevated rock in the ground. Light green moss spiked down the back, hiding from the sun. "Dear friends, pack inductees, citizens otherwise of the forest, I welcome you to the vast South. I have gathered everyone here to witness an important announcement. Or two, in this case. Firstly, I have chosen to honour Bellator, an otherwise newcomer, with the privileged rank of Sentinel. From this day on, I trust he will fight on valiantly in unison with this pack.

"But on a tougher note, something will change today. Something drastic. Something not necessarily approved by the higher administration. Today, I will begin branding members," Aaron wasn't sure if either of the wolves' brains had caught up with the word 'branding' yet (judging from the emotionless expressions on their faces), but Aaron just assumed that that was their problem. He leaped down from his perch and dragged a claw down Bellator's shoulder. The branding mark of the South. The jagged, dirty, stinging mark of Aaron's sincere trust. Pride ringed in the old wolf's ears as he considered his own claw marks on the eventual leaders of the pack. Striding carefully back to his viewpoint stand, Aaron smirked a bit. "But before you attack me, as I know you better than you think, I want to explain this valuable mark to your young, open mind. Firstly, many may consider it a battle scar. You can hold it as your memento of achievement, as I assume you've never been so swiftly assaulted. Battle scars are fun, sure. But then again, not only am I training you to be a significant warrior, but a leader. I shall stretch leadership to a big deal in this pack."

Aaron was then satisfied at his speech. It was a fine explanation of things, but there was still more. Pack events. Pack information... He'd go over that briefly. Then training regulations. That was what he was seriously worried about perfecting. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and turned back to Bellator who had wide curious eyes. "What you should know is that this is the South. Food is scarce. Winter is tough. Thus, no jolly-old events will take place. Expect more respect. You are supposed to assist your pack in their times of need. Not complain at the lack of things we celebrate. Secondly, consider your clan your family. Everyone will look out for eachother. No one gets left behind.

"You will begin training tomorrow naturally. Becoming a warrior is a complex process. You must come out of your narcissist shell; feel empathy and rage. It's difficult for wolves like you -and take no offense- to loosen up on the.... attacking. Blood isn't always the answer, if at all. You have to talk things out first. Get what you need with verbal acquisition. Intimidate with tactical vocabulary like I am to you now. Sure, I could be down there beating you and snarling at you, but I find this much easier. Loosen up on the tightened jaw. Relax. Oh, consider that your first lesson."
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:35 am

The young brute snarled as Aaron came up to him and ran a claw down his shoulder. But he stopped himself from lunging at the Leader when he explained. He dipped his head, and tried to relax, as the Golden Fang had just told him. "I promise you, I will try to do as you tell me." The male would try his best to keep that promise, but he wasn't so sure, as he preferred to do his own thing, have it his way, not take orders from others.
Bellator
Bellator

WQ Username : KatetheWolf11

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Sentinel of the South
Crush: None

Back to top Go down

Post  Solaire Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:51 am

It got darker as he sped along, for the canopy was getting heavier now and the dying sunlight could no longer penetrate the tangle of leaves that festooned the boughs. Solaire watched as Aaron paused on the brow of a small slope and looked down upon the little clearing below. Solaire looked out across the valley. The light was fading quickly now, and, in the creeping haze, clouds of gadflies were billowing into the air. A deep stillness was settling over the young male until the shadow-like figure of Aaron accelerated toward a boulder a few meters away.

"Dear friends, pack inductees, citizens otherwise of the forest, I welcome you to the vast South. I have gathered everyone here to witness an important announcement. Or two, in this case. Firstly, I have chosen to honor Bellator, an otherwise newcomer, with the privileged rank of Sentinel. From this day on, I trust he will fight on valiantly in unison with this pack.

"But on a tougher note, something will change today. Something drastic. Something not necessarily approved by the higher administration. Today, I will begin branding members."

Solaire stared, perplexed, as he went over ideas to what the old Golden Fang Aaron meant by 'branding' his warriors. The words spooked him greatly when the adjectives 'tougher' and 'drastic' were added to the image. Aaron leaped forward off of his boulder and slowed to a stop just before Bellator, who Solaire had obviously not noticed arriving. Aaron lifted his paw and placed it on Bellator's shoulder. What was he doing, congratulating him? However, before Solaire could completely comprehend the Golden Fang's actions, he was jabbing his claw into the wolf's shoulder; cutting through fur and flesh, twisting and tearing, gouging till it was torn and bloody into a nasty scar. Solaire watched in horror. Bellator's shoulder was marked with a gruesome wound that would scab and heal to leave a vivid scar that would forever tell of his place in Aaron's rule. He understood the reason why this particular branding had been determined, and thus was mortified. Maybe the enemies' view of scarred soldiers would intimidate them... Aaron would use this to show his power... Overthrow Airan and the others. Solaire's breathing hitched in his throat, and he stumbled back slightly with growing nervousness and fear. If Bellator had cried in pain to this mark, he wouldn't have heard it; he was busy deep in his thoughts. Stiff, shaken with fear and anger. His blazing golden eyes darted back onto Aaron's smirking face and away from the alternate universe he was gazing off in to. The dark brute strode back onto his boulder and lifted his chin to let out another speech. According to Aaron's direction in gaze, he probably meant his words to Bellator.

"But before you attack me," he smirked grimly, "as I know you better than you think, I want to explain this valuable mark to your young, open mind. Firstly, many may consider it a battle scar. You can hold it as your memento of achievement, as I assume you've never been so swiftly assaulted. Battle scars are fun, sure. But then again, not only am I training you to be a significant warrior, but a leader. I shall stretch leadership to a big deal in this pack." Aaron paused, obviously satisfied with his horrifying - well to Solaire - speech. Solaire stumbled backwards again, fidgeting with anger and fear mixed together. The smell of Bellator's seeping blood made his stomach ache, as well as the news. Aaron continued.
"What you should know is that this is the South. Food is scarce. Winter is tough. Thus, no jolly-old events will take place. Expect more respect. You are supposed to assist your pack in their times of need. Not complain at the lack of things we celebrate. Secondly, consider your clan your family. Everyone will look out for each other. No one gets left behind.

"You will begin training tomorrow naturally. Becoming a warrior is a complex process. You must come out of your narcissist shell; feel empathy and rage. It's difficult for wolves like you -and take no offense- to loosen up on the.... attacking. Blood isn't always the answer, if at all. You have to talk things out first. Get what you need with verbal acquisition. Intimidate with tactical vocabulary like I am to you now. Sure, I could be down there beating you and snarling at you, but I find this much easier. Loosen up on the tightened jaw. Relax. Oh, consider that your first lesson."

Finally Bellator spoke, and the harsh sincerity and ambition the voice yielded caused Solaire to snap back into reality which he wanted so badly to be opposite at this moment. "I promise you, I will try to do as you tell me," the grey wolf growled. Solaire hardly dared to breathe, as a horrified snarl would escape if he did. Suddenly he remembered what Aaron had said only minutes ago. Today, I will begin branding members. Solaire's reddish-brown fur bristled with intense emotions of fear and discomfort; a swift snarl escaping from his clenched teeth. Did that mean every wolf would be sucked into this? Or would only his members, who were actually the most powerful, ambitious, and guarded wolves in the pack. Solaire whipped his head up so that he could give Aaron a blazing glare. "Aaron," he bellowed, "what are you thinking? Are you trying to ruin the pack?"
Solaire
Solaire
Golden Fang of the East

WQ Username : Rockylolers

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Golden Fang of the East

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:49 am

Bell turned to look at Solaire, as he had not noticed the russet wolf come up behind them. "Aaron," he bellowed, "what are you thinking? Are you trying to ruin the pack?" The brute looked to Aaron first to see his reaction, as he wanted to please his new Alpha, in order to prove himself. If the Golden Fang showed aggression, Bellator would be there to back him up.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:45 am

Each of the wolves had a different view of his dramatic droning. But there was still more to add. Something vital to the success of his plans. He nodded in thanks to the newcomer Bellator and turned a serious, disappointed expression towards Solaire. "Mnh, so my plans don't appeal to you," Aaron paused and tilted his nose to dramatically darken his eyes by lifting them into darkness, "But before you tattle to Arian, I want to offer you the position as my Partner in Crime. You know you need the warriors, and I know I need the hunters. So why not join our clans to be an epic uni-clan? The Southeast... doesn't brilliance just ring in your ears?" It was true, the Southeast sounded much more interesting when combined. Hallucinations of two clans living in ultimate unison not only created an ominous darkness of thoughts, but a delightful happiness. What would it be like if the South did not starve this year? What would it be like if the East could defend against opposing forces? As hard as he tried, Aaron could not successfully produce a clear image of the two combined. Never before had this happened in Compass history. This would be his legacy.... And the branding marks would emphasize the greatness of it all. Again, the branding marks made a severe impact on tradition. As it was right now, Aaron thought this year was about massacring pack tradition itself, as it seemed to start off as. What would Arian say when she realized how great Aaron actually was?

And then he began to wonder... was Arian's opinion all that was compelling him into complete obliteration? He grunted in a dissatisfied way and sat down on his stand once more, realizing the flimsiness of his starved legs. Hatred for Arian overcame him as the word starve floated through his mind. He had caught a hare a day ago. Arian made him spit it out and listen to her lecture. Since then, he hadn't eaten. It was her fault. Or more recently her fault. Forgiveness was the moral of this story, but Aaron wasn't about to give up his accomplishments for such a petty ending. There needed to be a bad guy every once in a while. A good, enjoyable, with-a-significant-since-of-humor kind of guy. This was Aaron.

Suddenly, he realized the last time he used Arian's name was in the same sentence as the word 'care'. The last time anyone really cared about him was with Faith. The only female he had ever known to be nice. She soothed him in times of need and was always at his side. They wanted puppies, but Faith was outcast. The dominant's devilish claim was still fresh in his ears. Her sulky leave was in the front of his mind, as if it happened yesterday. Everyone had told him to get over it... but Aaron knew that he'd never find another she-wolf. Arian and her still-nameless friend hated him now... he was the bad guy he wanted to be.
Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:18 am

Bellator let a devilish grin spread across his muzzle at the thought of a Southeast clan. He nodded in agreement. "Why yes, Aaron, the Southeast sounds just wonderful!" He looked over at Solaire with a glint in his eye. "Don't you agree, Solaire?" he said to the reddish-brown wolf. "We will have much more power than all the other Clans. More power than they ever will have!" He laughed a little at this thought, then sighed happily. "If only he'll agree...." he muttered under his breath.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaia Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:45 am

Pinehawk

In mid-flight, he landed in a tree. Mysterious echoes of devious voices sounded through the canopy of pines. The curious creature inched closer to investigate. He knew that the wolves always caused mischief between themselves, especially this brutal leader. He couldn't go a day without causing a disturbance of some sort. He would pace around, muttering and cussing spitefully to himself. Aaron, as the others referred to his as, seemed like the extra-carnivorous type. When he killed his prey, he whispered sarcastic death-wishes to it and cackled. Other predators of the forest called his 'Muttcazzo,' which literally meant 'crazed mutt'.

The creature heard a few emphasized, dramatic words such as 'drastic' engraved into the other wolves' ears. What was going on down there? Had Muttcazzo finally made friends? Or were they just frenemies? The hawk, gambling his life away, crept down towards the others. His feathers flapped lightly, as he was trying to lodge silence into the equation. Now, the Pinehawk was a mere yard or so away from the scene, directly behind Muttcazzo himself. The hawk new he was old, and wondered if his sense of smell was still as good as it used to be. Glancing down to the other wolves, the hawk realized that their eyes were cemented to Muttcazzo. That meant he could eavesdrop on the conversation with much less probability of being discovered. He just had to stay silent and camouflaged.

"But before you tattle to Arian, I want to offer you the position as my Partner in Crime. You know you need the warriors, and I know I need the hunters. So why not join our clans to be an epic uni-clan? The Southeast... doesn't brilliance just ring in your ears?"

The sentence flew out of Muttcazzo's muzzle in a flurry of deviousness and hope (the second of the latter was just slightly sewn in). The Pinehawk was on his toes now. What would the other wolf reply? But then all of his thoughts were wiped away. Muttcazzo was hiding something. Something terrible. Something that needed to stay out of Arian's ears. The hawk was torn between loyalty and the right thing to do. Muttcazzo owned the forest. If word reached him about the Pinehawk's journey, Muttcazzo would surly rage. And maybe even kill. The hawk breathed in and out slowly. He was going to tell Aira sooner or later, as he knew it was just right. But for now, he was going to spare his life wile it lasted.

Gaia

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted:
Crush:

Back to top Go down

Post  Solaire Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:12 am

Solaire dug his obsidian daggers into the ground, creating large hollows into the dirt as he flexed them repetitively. Anger whistled loudly in his ears as he watched Aaron nod thankfully toward Bellator and then shifted his gaze back to him gravely. "Mnh, so my plans don't appeal to you," the old male said gruffly before tilting his muzzle up so a dark shadow would cast over his golden orbs. "But before you tattle to Arian, I want to offer you the position as my Partner in Crime. You know you need the warriors, and I know I need the hunters. So why not join our clans to be an epic uni-clan? The Southeast... doesn't brilliance just ring in your ears?" The Golden Fang of the South's eyes gleamed wickedly and the view sent a pang of anger and horror mixed together to jolt through his living body. A uni-Clan? What was Aaron thinking? Creating such monstrosity would bring piles of chaos right with it. The pack was already unorganized as it was; Western territory still needed a leader, and the Clans were merely empty. What was in this pack that Aaron wanted to badly to take over? Solaire continued to argue with himself violently till a soft grunt sounded from Aaron, interrupting his thoughts. He flicked his chin upward so that he could let his golden gaze blaze down upon Aaron's sitting, dark-grey form. Then Bellator spoke again, and Solaire heard and saw the devious smirk on the brute's sneered face."Why yes, Aaron, the Southeast sounds just wonderful!" Bellator's amber eyes glinted as he looked over at Solaire, "Don't you agree, Solaire? We will have much more power than all the other Clans. More power than they ever will have!"

Solaire's reddish-brown fur bristled upon the sound of the brute's demonic chuckle. He narrowed his eyes back into the fierce glare that was plastered onto his face before Bellator's shocking words. How in the world could he prevent this from happening? Aaron was going to take over the pack... Ruin everything Airan had made to make it the way it was. Solaire's thoughts suddenly shifted toward the fact that Aaron was now going to brand his members... Aaron would use this to show his power... Overthrow Airan and whoever stood in his way. If Solaire joined this evil plan as a spy for Airan, he would figure out what was up with all of this. That wasn't what he originally planned... Ugh! If he had just stayed in his own territory, maybe he would not have been asked into this. He would tell Airan afterwards. Save the pack from disaster, perhaps. What if that plan went wrong and Airan thought he was really on their side, if he ended up serving as a spy before telling her? If Aaron suspected his phony or made his warriors go and spy around the territory? They would hear Solaire tell Airan his secret, tell Aaron, and the whole plan fail? What was he going to do? Solaire lowered his cranium with the impact of the emotional stress that hit at him, and whimpered under his breath. The noise coming from his own body caused him to snap back into reality. He looked up to see Bellator and Aaron in front of him and the sight reminded him of the question he had yet to respond to. "Aaron," he said slowly and carefully, his voice, however, laced with toxins, "I cannot answer your question right now. It is surely a big deal to consider, and I need time. I will tell you my answer eventually." He sighed, his shoulders heaving from the movement of his large lungs, and tilted his muzzle up so he could gaze at the twilight sky. "Anyhow, I'd better be leaving now. It's almost twilight..." If he left now, the sun would be touching the horizon by the time he was home. That would give him enough time to take a short check on the outer borders of his territory. If only he had hunters to help him with that chore... The brown wolf disappeared into the forest behind him. He leaned his weight to the right and shifted into a speeding lope toward the wall of fronds and pine trees, running the opposite direction of the sun that always set on the West.
Solaire
Solaire
Golden Fang of the East

WQ Username : Rockylolers

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: Golden Fang of the East

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:45 am

Bell flicked the tip of his tail as he watched Solaire stalk off. He turned his glowing eyes onto Aaron as he waited to see what the black brute would do. While he waited, the huge gray male raised a giant paw and examined the curved daggers attached to the great red, bear-like paw. He smiled a bit. His true inner demon was coming loose.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Misery Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:13 pm

I wandered into an area, pondering. Where was I? Was I alone? I continued my travel until a small stream with a tree next to it. I curled up right by the trunk of the Spruce tree and wrapped my long tail around my thin, frail body, closed my eyes, and listened for any animal or human predators, but all I heard was my small stomach growling. It had been days, weeks even, since my last meal, which was only a small rodent. I finally became tired of listening and slowly drifted away into another world; I had fallen asleep.

(not bad for my first RP post in months, eh?)
Misery
Misery

WQ Username : jlo8

Canid's Satus
Rank Wanted: hunter
Crush: none

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:14 am

Bellator stretched, his extremely large paws extended in front of his huge, muscular body. He sniffed the air, and caught a whiff of something or another. He inhaled the scent deeply, and he could tell it was a little female wolf, weak from hunger. He put his scarlet nose to the ground and tracked down the lupa. When he approached, he saw that she was asleep. He prodded her with a giant bear-paw in an attempt to wake her.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Misery Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:44 am

I awoke with a nudge. Terrified, I yelped and snapped at the wolf, missing the wolf's snout by a foot. My long tail stuck out from behind me, all puffed up like a scared cat. I quivered in fear, hoping I wasn't going to be this large canid's next meal, but then again, I had no meat on my bones, after all I was pretty much fur and bones, not a good meal for a predator. Although I reassured myself I wasn't gonna be eaten, I was still scared. "w-who are you?!" I whimpered, but stood like I was a warrior, which I wasn't.
Misery
Misery

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellator Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:36 am

Bellator rolled his eyes as the fae quivered. "Bellator. A sentinel of the Southern Clan. Perhaps soon to be the Southeastern Clan" he said with a devilish smile. He shook his massive head. "Anyways, you are..?" he said in his gruff voice as he looked the purple she-wolf over. "Interesting color....." he muttered to himself.
Bellator
Bellator

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:53 am

She arrived at the forest, only to hear Bellator's voice ring through her ears, "Bellator. A sentinel of the Southern Clan. Perhaps soon to be the Southeastern Clan," She stalked forwards, and the turqouise female narrowed her eyes, before she took a few steps forwards out of the bushes and into the open where Bellator could see and hear her. "What do ya mean, South-Eastern clan?" She sneered at the male, and a growl escaped her lips, and then she turned towards the stranger, Bellator's voice still reaching her ears, "Anyways, you are..?" Airan took a few steps forwards, her grey eye and new scars giving the impression she was an agressive sort, but she spoke with soft words when she next opened her jaws, "Who are you?"
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Misery Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:10 am

My silver eyes stared into his green eyes, then at the other wolf. "Misery." I said." My name is Misery." I heard a rumble and quickly walked away, hoping my growling stomach didn't make the wolves think I snarled at them in threat. I sat by the water and looked at my reflection. 'hideous!' I thought to myself. ' I am so hideous....' I looked at my hair that covered my silver eyes, at my deep blue muzzle, at my strange fur, the colors being a genetic defect, or were they? What if my parents shared my colors and designs? I'd never know, I've never met my parents. Then I looked down at my skinny legs, my front ankles covered by leggings I stole from a accessory stand to hide my scars. That was an adventure, but I disliked human civilization, so I found my way here. I was tempted to look at the scars but I didn't, instead I sighed and looked at the water.
Misery
Misery

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:01 am

"Well, well well. Look who we have here. Just couldn't resist me, could you Arian?" Aaron gave a devious grin and trotted closer form out of the trees. It was dark, and Solaire had left probably a few hours ago. But Bellator was still here, along with Arian. There was also someone else... a female voice he didn't recognize. This wasn't safe. Bellator had mentioned the Southeast clan, and how would Aaron explain it? Very loosely wouldn't make the cut, he'd have to come up with something from his head.... a more intense lie.

"Oh, the Southeast clan?" Aaron laughed heartily, as if it were a big insignificance, "That was just a tease Solaire and I shared earlier today." He was able to say that without loosing his straight face, as it was somewhat true. Solaire didn't take it as a joke, tough. Aaron began to wonder what he would do. Aaron hadn't really been serious in the first place. He was, but he never expected Solaire to say no. He never expected his friend to run away like that. Maybe laugh and say 'Imagine that'. But not cower in fear... possibly hate Aaron now.

The other wolf was really poking at Aaron's conscience. She had said her name was Misery, which reminded him of what Solaire may be going through. He was all alone in the East. How was it over there? Hot? The thought of heat made Aaron grin. Winter was coming very soon, and the South would be coated in snow. Blizzards would echo through the hollows and force the wolves to starve. Aaron was over that now. He could go a month only eating a hare. But could the others?

Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Airan Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:15 am

Her tounge lashed over her teeth, and she growled in anger, listening to the black wolf's words, "Well, well well. Look who we have here. Just couldn't resist me, could you Airan?" She snorted when he finished his sentance, and turned herself round to face him. "Oh, the Southeast clan?" Aaron continued, and the turqouise female winced in pain when her scars began to sting again. "That was just a tease Solaire and I shared earlier today." Her eyes darted over the landscape, and she snarled, fixing her one eyed gaze back onto the male. "I really don't agree with your humor, Aaron," She snapped out the male's name, and took a few steps forwards, her tail flickering side to side in annoyance. "The way Bellator said it didn't seem like a joke," Airan took a few steps forwards, so that she now was face to face with Aaron. Her narrowed eyes met his for a brief second, and a growl escaped her throat, "Now tell me...what are your intentions?"
Airan
Airan
Golden Fang of the North

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:26 am

"My intentions?" Aaron's gaunt grin arched into a mischievous smile. His eyes fell lax. His muscles began to drop, no longer tensed with anger. He had leaned in incredibly close to the enraged female. Close enough that he could hear her hoarse, furious breathing. "My intentions are to make everyone happy," He sighed. He was trying to help Solaire by giving him warriors, and he hoped the favour would be returned. "But it appears that some are affected more-so than others."

His tail then moved into a steady, forlorn wag. It was slow, and only managed to swing over once. Happiness was his only aim, and he was trying to spread it in a very strange way. Did he even know the definition of happy anymore? Aaron new he had felt a small bit of joy being close to Arian, but that was gone now. He was only close long enough to whisper his plans. Arian didn't care for him at all. She disliked his sarcasm and teasing. Or his sense of humour, apparently. Aaron lowered himself to the pineneedle-clad forest floor and sat. A chilly breeze was howling through the air. What would winter be like?

Aaron
Aaron
Golden Fang of the South

Canid's Satus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next